SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Action Shoots Near Sanford, North Carolina

Iron Jim Rackham

Yes sir, there’s the Flat Branch Ranch Cowboys (you can find them on Facebook) out at PSR 37 in Bunn Level. Great group. They meet the 4th Saturday of every month at 8:30am. 

Carolina Cattlemen shoot on the 2nd Saturday of each month just North of Raleigh in Creedmoor, NC.  Web. swgc.com

Old Hickory Regulators shoot on the 1st Saturday of each month in Rocky Mount.

Cross Creek Cowboys shoot on the 3rd Saturday of each month in Wagram, just south of Fayetteville

Check out the NC Clubs here on the wire.

JM

Near Charlotte are:

Old North State Posse on the first Saturday.  http://onsp.us/  Contact is Tracker Mike  -   Trackermike@ymail.com

Iredell Regulators - https://www.carolinacowboys.us/IredellRegulators/iredell_regulators.htm  Contact is Tin Can Sailor - tincansailor52@gmail.com

If you have any questions about the Cross Creek Cowboys in Wagram, you can contact me.

20 hours ago, J. M. BROWN, SASS # 27309 said:

Carolina Cattlemen shoot on the 2nd Saturday of each month just North of Raleigh in Creedmoor, NC.  Web. swgc.com

Old Hickory Regulators shoot on the 1st Saturday of each month in Rocky Mount.

Cross Creek Cowboys shoot on the 3rd Saturday of each month in Wagram, just south of Fayetteville

Check out the NC Clubs here on the wire.

JM

I am new to SASS ... only two matches. I have now shot at Carolina Cattlemen and Cross Creek Cowboys. I can say both places have very nice & helpful people running the matches. JM put on a very fun match this past Saturday at Carolina Cattlemen, and Sandhills Slim & Ms Jewel put on a nice match at Cross Creek Cowboys.

Archived