SASS Wire Forum

SOLD -- THANKS

I have for sale 5 boxes (250 Rounds) Buffalo Arms Black Powder 44-40 (44WCF) ammunition.

Each box is labeled:

Buffalo Arms Co.

208-263-6953

44-40 Winchester 200 Grain RNFP Black Powder Ammo Box of 50

-050620-

AMOBP4440

I purchased this from a cowboy who changed calibers, thinking that I could use it as back-up, in case I ever ran short. After cleaning up my reloading room, I realized that I had enough components, so I am selling this to someone who might need it.

Here is the Buffalo Arms blurb on this ammo:

This is 44-40 Winchester Center Fire (A.K.A. 44WCF) loaded black powder ammunition. Loaded with a 200 grain flat nose bullet and Swiss black powder.

NOTE: Ammunition is shipped via UPS Ground. So be sure you have a physical shipping address on your order as they will not deliver to a P.O. Box.

$225 UPS Ground Shipping included to the 48 connected states.

Actual shipping if to Alaska

Thanks for looking.

--Dawg

1.jpg.d71005755d45b8deb122bd0e4c619c0c.jpg

2.jpg

31 minutes ago, Fast Freddy said:

I'll take it purdy please & thanx

Just about dry now

Put it to good use and enjoy it....I knew someone had a good need for it...I am still pretty covered for now...And have parts for reloading...

Texas Lizard

Preciate that. I have raw materials too but injured my shoulder so pullin the lever is a bugger right now. Tried lefty and that was a #$$% show

I'm late to this party and will be gearing up for BP (sub) at some point, but have enough smokeless to keep me competing for now.

If I wasn't in that position, I would ask to be next in line if the deal falls through.

... but let me know if the deal falls through, I would have fun making smoke with my rifle even if not yet in a full BP class.

Good fer you John. Ya probably already know this but invest in bulk ballistol. I bought a case that come with spray bottles

If I ever win the lotto, im buyin a tanker truck with a fire hose on it. fill er up with ballistol and hose down evrythin that don't run outta range

Archived