SASS Wire Forum

Another WHAT WOULD YOU PICK

Alpo

Probably would not be doing much shooting in a bomb shelter either.

But afterwards, when you go out, and civilization as we know it has fallen  apart, and there are no cops, but there are a bunch of people with nothing that want what I have. Then I would shoot, and to keep the ammunition available I would reload. Components taking up less room than ammunition.

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Probably would not be doing much shooting in a bomb shelter either.

But afterwards, when you go out, and civilization as we know it has fallen  apart, and there are no cops, but there are a bunch of people with nothing that want what I have. Then I would shoot, and to keep the ammunition available I would reload. Components taking up less room than ammunition.

I guarantee you that 50 projectiles, then 50 loose brass casings, then powder, then primers, plus even the most primitive reloading tools take up way more space than finished, in the box ammo.  Stock up on factory ammo for the bunker, and leave the reloading stuff in the house. 

Why only one , it’s like when people have that argument if you could only have one gun . This is America we can have many guns if we choose . 1911 , Browning HP , S&W 27 . 

Archived