SASS Wire Forum

Held a glock 44

Trigger Mike

Local store has a glock 44 in 22lr. It is the size of the glock 19 9mm.  It is noticeably lighter.  Plastic magazines and slide is a lot lighter.  You barely need any effort to chamber a round.   I will think a little before buying it. My 10 year old loves it.   

16 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

All Glock magazines are polymer with steel inserts. Were there no steel inserts in the G44 magazine?

What was the retail price?

We're selling them for $359.99.  

7 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

Local store has a glock 44 in 22lr. It is the size of the glock 19 9mm.  It is noticeably lighter.  Plastic magazines and slide is a lot lighter.  You barely need any effort to chamber a round.   I will think a little before buying it. My 10 year old loves it.   

Did you wash your hands  when you got done?  Or at least used some hand sanitizer?:D

And on John Moses Browning's birthday!

For shame!:unsure:

33 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Did you wash your hands  when you got done?  Or at least used some hand sanitizer?:D

Why, he didn't touch any 1911s...or at least he didn't mention it. :P

2 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

I forgot it was his birthday.   Forgive me for committing such an atrocity.   I did wash them at home.   I was trying to get the dealer to trade my H and R 45.70 he has on consignment for me for the glock.  That way I wouldn't have to use money and make my colt jealous. 

Archived