Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Cruz / Milano debate?


Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

Recommended Posts

You will see an intellect, well versed in the US Constitution vs a brain dead, emotional child having a tantrum.

 

Cruz 100, liberal activist 0.

 

 

On edit... I read the whole article. Today's libtards really do hate the USA, don't they?

 

 

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Dantankerous said:

You will see an intellect, well versed in the US Constitution vs a brain dead, emotional child having a tantrum.

 

Cruz 100, liberal activist 0.

 

 

On edit... I read the whole article. Today's libtards really do hate the USA, don't they?

 

 

 

 

That is the impression I got and it is very sad for our country.

Link to post

Any one want to take bets on whether or not she will show up and if she does how long it will be before her live stream feed suddenly has technical difficulties?

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Any one want to take bets on whether or not she will show up and if she does how long it will be before her live stream feed suddenly has technical difficulties?

 

I believe she'll show, but there will be a moderator that shouts Cruz down at every turn.

Link to post
12 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

 

I believe she'll show, but there will be a moderator that shouts Cruz down at every turn.

 

Any moderator who does this should be met with Stone Cold Steve Austin's JACKHAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Problem solved in 2 seconds.

Link to post

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.