SASS Wire Forum

WTB Ruger Bisley Vaquero

sathington

Happy Sunday Pards,

I'm in search of original model blued Bisley Vaqueros. Ideally I'd like a pair in .357, but I'm not even sure they made that configuration, so I'm up for any. I just love the way these guns look. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Nate

That’s the highest SASS number I’ve ever seen. I’m sure the guns you are looking for are out there.

5 minutes ago, sathington said:

I may have added an extra zero. I'll have to dig up my badge and check. Still looking!

Either that or the SASS growth in 2018 has been phenomenal. I’d think with nearly a million members, the cash flow would be pretty good.<_<

Hey Nate.  They do make the Vaquero Bisley in .357 mag/.38 spl.  I have one and love it.  I also have a pair in .45 Colt.  I have to find a mate for the .357, but they don't seem to pop up too often.  Keep your eyes open and you will score a pair,  I'm sure there are quite a few in the gun safes of forum members...

5 hours ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

I have a pair of OMV Bisleys SS 5 1/2” in 44 Mag for $1399 if your interested. 

Thanks for the offer, John, but I am after blued ones, not stainless. I appreciate the consideration. 

I have Bisley original OMV.  It was tuned by Gary Reeder, has Ajax elk horn grips and is in great

shape.

$600.00 plus shipping.

If you reply I do better with e-mail.  vaccolt45@yahoo.com  or 707 443 1720

32 minutes ago, Dale said:

I have Bisley original OMV.  It was tuned by Gary Reeder, has Ajax elk horn grips and is in great

shape.

$600.00 plus shipping.

If you reply I do better with e-mail.  vaccolt45@yahoo.com  or 707 443 1720

Sending you an email, Dale

I got a blued pair that are all slicked, I do not know who did the action work as I bought them on the wire and can not remember. How ever they are as slicker and smoother than any I have tried.  They have had the ejector rods and rod housings replaced with steel.  They have had the base pins replaced with Belt Mountain base pins.These are ready to go SASS guns!  I can not see your location but my dealer does not ship to California

$1450 shipped to your FFL from my FFL for the NEW Comer!

WW

Here are a couple of pics, the guns do not come with these grips.  I am selling the grips at auction they come with the factory Lett grips which are not longer made and sell for about $110 a pair

IMG_1788.JPG

1.jpg

Thanks for the offer, Wild Willi, they look great. However, just sealed the deal with Dale for one 45 Bisquero, so I now have a set of those. Currently looking for 1 44magnum and 2 357 magnum Blue Bisqueros. What a mouthful.

Those do look real nice though,... 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived