SASS Wire Forum

Closed

Jackpine Bill

Boulder Canyon Bob once told the story of how, tragically, my entire library had burned; both books!!! And then he said that really sad part was that I had not even colored in one of them yet!!  I am here to tell you that I do, in fact, have lots of books; way to many, and am doing a little house cleaning.  I little while back I sold a bunch of books and listed them individually.  They all sold for prices that I was happy with, but I figured out that packaging odd numbers of books was a PITA, so I am trying a different idea.  I have filled a box, about the size of a bankers box and am offering them as a package.  If I were to sell them individually, they would vary in price from $5 to $20 each.

There are a total of 19 books for a total bargain price of $125, plus $19 for media rate shipping.  They are in the box and ready to go.  Some of the paperbacks are not pristine, and pages are slightly aged, but all are in decent shape.  Some specifics noted.  

Price reduced to $95 plus $19 shipping

PayPal is simplest, but will consider other forms of payment, but absolutely no personal checks from GW Wade or others of bad character and low moral standards.

Thanks,

Jackpine

*Six shooters Bibles, Editions: 1977, 1980, 1984, 1995, 97th, and 98th. (97th and 98th do list year like the older ones, but copyright dates are 2005 and 2006.
*Reproduction of 1939 Shooters Bible
*Two Stoegers Gun Traders Guides, 23rd Edition and 28th Edition (shooters bible size)
* Guns and Ammo, 1969 Annual-large paperback size of shooters bibles, but about 5/8 inch thick
*Shooters Bible Reloaders Guide, 2nd revised Edition
* Encyclopedia of American Gun Design and Performance by LR Wallack, hardcover, with dust jacket, about same size as shooters bibles, but 1 3/4 inch thick
*Olympic Shooting, an American Rifle hardcover, with dust jacket, copyright 1978, history of American shooters in Olympics, going back to 1896
*The Gunfighters, paperback, about the size of shooters bible, but 48 pages. Kind of a "coffee table" book, with a full page artist picture of a gunfighter with apposing page giving their story
*Dept of Amy, TM43-0001-27, Technical Manual, Army Ammunition Data Sheets, Small Caliber Ammunition
*Dept of Army, field manual, FM 21-76, Survival, Evasion and Escape
*Blue Book of Guns, 32nd Edition, by SP Fjestad
*Famous Guns from the Winchester Collection, abridge Ed, by Hank Wieand Bowman, 1964 edition
*Lucian Cary on Guns, copyright 1957
the last two books are both Paperback, about 7x9 inches, 3/8 inch thick

Vic,

Thanks for the suggestion, but none of my crayon boxes are full.  The yellow ones are all gone for sure.  I think they taste the best.

Jackpine

2 minutes ago, Boulder Canyon Bob# 32052L said:

I'd be interested, except I see you took out all the girlie magazines.

That’s because they had pictures!

To:  Both my Bob friends,  be careful what you say here.  Folks that don't know me may think you are kidding. 

On a serious note, the price is reduced to $94 plus $19 for shipping, (that is less than $5 per book!!!!) or to anyone who is a friend of Boulder Canyon Bob or Too Tall Bob, I will give a special price of $115, shipping included.

Thanks to all,

Jackpine

Oh my!  We get a $2 upcharge!  See you soon buddy. Good luck on selling your books!

Archived