SASS Wire Forum

Wolverine Boots

Colt Walker 45

I have to give an at a boy to Wolverine. I had a pair of their boots for 3-4 years and the sole and heal came apart. I contacted them and within 24 got a text back asking for pics of the boots which I sent in. 24 hours later I got a text from customer service stating that my boots would be replaced free of charge with one of the current products. I feel this type of service needs to be reported in this day as there are a lot of business’s out there that would not do this. Thanks for reading. 

I had 2 pair that did the same thing, the heel literally fell apart, like I had dipped them in acid. I contacted Wolverine about the first pair and they declined to do anything. I just threw both pair away.

8 hours ago, Boulder Canyon Bob# 32052L said:

I had 2 pair that did the same thing, the heel literally fell apart, like I had dipped them in acid. I contacted Wolverine about the first pair and they declined to do anything. I just threw both pair away.

Same here when I talked on phone to customer service   I had two pair the same only worn three times a month when cowboy shooting   I haven't bought any  Woverine boots since   Looks like maybe they have changed their policy.  But Burned twice it won't happen again   

Very odd, I sent a text and they got right back. They had me send in pics. As soon as they got them I got contacted back . They are sending new ones out. It is a brake down of the material and you can look it up on the internet. I am very surprised at this as they were very helpful. I can’t tell you what the difference is. Maybe they have identified a material problem and are trying to correct the issue.

Archived