SASS Wire Forum

Ambush at Cavern Cove Photos

Buck D. Law, SASS #62183

Hi folks. Sorry for the delay in getting these up but it's been a few years since I've been involved in making photos available online and I had to re-educate myself. I believe the photos are high resolution, but if you would like to have a particular photo in full resolution to have it enlarged or cropped, send me your email along with details of which photos you would like and I'll do my best to get you a copy of the original. 

The photographers were Toolman (who also provided the cameras), Barkeep Casey, Jack B. Hammer, and myself. I'd like to thank the two of them for helping to record the event. The three of us took the approach that if you take a lot of pictures, you're bound to get a good one here and there. My original intent was to pick out the best, edit them, then post them, but time was ticking away, so I uploaded them all. . .or at least intended to. If you someone photographing you and don't see the photos, let me know and I'll take a look. 

Thanks to everyone who came! We hope to see you again next year!

Click here for Ambush photos.

Everyone involved in the Alabama State Match did a great job!!! My second year, looking forward to my third next October!

Yep, it was posted on another thread that it’s gonna be the third weekend in October next year. I’m sure I’ll be corrected if I’m wrong!

12 hours ago, Crawdaddy said:

Yep, it was posted on another thread that it’s gonna be the third weekend in October next year. I’m sure I’ll be corrected if I’m wrong!

Please see my post above. It WILL be at a cooler time. :)

My apologies to all at NAR for reporting fake news, this is a great match and I hope I will be welcomed to come back next year whenever it is. Once again thanks to all involved with it.

1 hour ago, Crawdaddy said:

My apologies to all at NAR for reporting fake news, this is a great match and I hope I will be welcomed to come back next year whenever it is. Once again thanks to all involved with it.

Not fake news. That was the plan until a day or two ago. Thanks for coming, Crawdaddy.

Buck. 

Thanks for the update.  We really weren't thrilled with the date announced at the match.  It would force us to choose between ambush and Wartrace.

Archived