SASS Wire Forum

Searching for an illegal cross draw for Super Blackhawk

Not for SASS though. :) I'm looking for a cross draw that is more like 15 degrees off of horizontal (almost parallel to my belt) for my 5.5" Super Blackhawk. I want to be able to get in and out of a vehicle without it jamming into the seat. Hoping to find one that is not crazy expensive. I guess we'll see.  

Not hard to do but that is a really big carry piece!

Looks like you can't receive messages.

Cant supply holster, but I have Bianchi Cyclone #111 that I carry a S&W N frame in.  Would be worth looking at, I like mine   GW

On 9/26/2017 at 12:25 PM, CurlyDrew42 said:

Not hard to do but that is a really big carry piece!

I carry it when I hunt in the event of an encounter with a sounder of wild hogs, wild dogs, coyotes or anything else that might like to get up close and personal. My hunting (primarily coyotes and hogs) involves moving from one location to another frequently, so I'd prefer not to have to take it off each time I get in a vehicle. I also carry it when I hike or ride four wheeler in secluded areas.  If I was to decide to open carry, it'd be my choice. . .but I don't. 

1 hour ago, Buck D. Law, SASS #62183 said:

I carry it when I hunt

Totally makes sense.  I recall my uncle used to carry a hand cannon with him on hunting trips too.

On 9/26/2017 at 3:54 PM, G W Wade said:

Cant supply holster, but I have Bianchi Cyclone #111 that I carry a S&W N frame in.  Would be worth looking at, I like mine   GW

I have something similar now, but I have to loosen my belt  to allow it more movement in order to sit comfortably in my vehicle. 

Archived