SASS Wire Forum

A.C.E.S.

It should save and automatically fill

Hi Bob,

if you have a list of shooters in some sort of electronic format you can dump into the ACES in advance of your shoot and then you only have to enter the new shooters on the fly.  Let me know if I can help, or bring what have to ND/SD State next week and I can help you in person.

Sounds Like Mary had fun with you and your wife this past weekend with the Road Agents, too bad I could not be there myself.

F.S.

Just updated my iPhone system software and for the second time I got an alert telling me that "ACES needs to be updated and may not work with future IOS updates."

Sooner later, ACES ain't gonna work on our equipment unless we deliberately stop system updates. That's too bad, because I love ACES.

35 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Just updated my iPhone system software and for the second time I got an alert telling me that "ACES needs to be updated and may not work with future IOS updates."

Sooner later, ACES ain't gonna work on our equipment unless we deliberately stop system updates. That's too bad, because I love ACES.

Agreed,  at some point a group of us is going to have to put our heads together, to create a replacement, addressing the few limitations ACES has and find some code monkey that can write the software.

F.S.

13 hours ago, Flyin Shootest said:

Hi Bob,

if you have a list of shooters in some sort of electronic format you can dump into the ACES in advance of your shoot and then you only have to enter the new shooters on the fly.  Let me know if I can help, or bring what have to ND/SD State next week and I can help you in person.

Sounds Like Mary had fun with you and your wife this past weekend with the Road Agents, too bad I could not be there myself.

F.S.

We had a great time too. I'm just getting some answers together for the objections I anticipate from the club about this, but I'd love to pick your brain about it at Enderlon.

Thanks

May have to keep it on an old device where it works, as a specific use  tool.

Update you everyday devices and keep a superceded one just for ACES

Archived