SASS Wire Forum

RCBS RELOADING DIES ALL SOLD, THANKS BOYS

I'm cleaning out the shop and selling off duplicate die sets.  First "I'll take it" gets it.  If you want to contact me via email: colarictp@gmail.com  I'm in Tucson Az.

Buckeye Pete

RCBS Carbide .44 Mag/Spec die set with shell holder  2 sets, $25 plus shipping each  SOLD: ONE SET TO GRAYROCK, ONE SET TO HILO WILLY

RCBS Carbide .38/357 Mag die set with shell holder    $25 plus shipping  SOLD TO SEDALIA DAVE

RCBS Carbide .45 ACP die sett with shell holder  $25 plus shipping  SOLD TO OKIEPAN

RCBS .22-250 two die set with 2 boxes of used brass  $20 plus shipping  SOLD TO VOLGA!

RCBS .223 Rem two die set with shell holder  $20 plus shipping  SOLD TO JOEL6180

RCBS .30 Cal Carbine three die set with shell holder, 245 pieces of military brass, 100 Sierra 110 gr bullets  $35 plus shipping  SOLD TO COL LOU

Volga, the sizer die is marked F.L. and I take that to mean full length.  My email is in the original post.  Send me an email and I'll give you the address info.  Personal check or USPS money order.

Buckeye Pete

Buckeye

Sent you an email.

Colonel Lou

RCBS .223 Rem two die set with shell holder  $20 plus shipping

I'll take this, if still available.  Sending e-mail.  Thanks, Joel

Grayrock, Hilo Willy, and Joel6180:

I've sent each of you PM with my address and shipping costs.  If you don't receive the PMs, contact me via email at colarictp@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone who looked and especially those who bought!

Buckeye Pete

Archived