SASS Wire Forum

Notifications fronm SASS

How many times do I have to say "no"?  Apparently every time I enter a new topic or go back from one!  Help me out here isn't there a way to turn it off permanently, or is it SASS's secret that you will just get tire of saying no?

I posted the same concern a few days ago.  You can go to the top of the page and click on the bell.  When the little screen pops up select Notifications Settings.  You can deselect a lot of the notifications but the software won't allow you to deselect all of them.  Make sure you go all the way to the bottom of the form with your deselections.  If you only do the top part of the form it seems to ignore what you have selected.  You have to go all the way to the bottom of the form.

Starting with version 44, Firefox can deliver on-screen notifications even when that site isn’t loaded. Using the Push API, a W3C standard, Firefox receives a push message and can show notifications (if permitted by the user) at any time. Sites can also use Push to update data in the background even without showing you a notification. If you already gave permission to a site to send notifications, the site will also be able to use the Push API. You can choose whether or not to give permission for a site to send you notifications by following these instructions:

1. Click the Site Info button icon to bring up the Control Center.
  2. Click the menu next to Permissions and choose a notification option: Always Ask, Allow, or Block.

Also ... click on the bell > Notifiction settings > pop up opens, make your choice

Archived