SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range 2017

South Pass Kid

The shooter fee SHOULD be the same as last year. Prices for a lot of things are going up and we are waiting on a key vendor to provide some prices so we can make sure of certain costs. We should have those costs in a day or two and the apps will be on the web site as soon as possible. I'll post a note when the apps are up.

Larsen its late so it may make since if I retread it tomorrow but if the shooter fee are the same as 2016 then what will be going up?

In case anyone was following this .... The applications are out for Winter Range

SPK

• 4 weeks later...

Ok sent in the registration today for camping at Ben Avery...... Has anyone stayed at the Central Campground ???

• 3 weeks later...

We have gotten three calls from people that said there is a rumor going around that Winter Range 2017 is full. At this point that is not true. Applications are coming in daily but there are still plenty of slots open.

Ok sent in the registration today for camping at Ben Avery...... Has anyone stayed at the Central Campground ???

Yes but I prefer the East campground. East has fewer amenities like the sewer hook up at central, in east you have to go to dump station. but you have a bigger space between you and neighbors in east and are practically touching in central. East has several restrooms with showers central has porta potties cuz you are expected to use the sewer hookups. Doesn't really matter where you stay both are pretty good and you will spend more time at the range than the camper most days.

Regards and have a fun match

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Archived