SASS Wire Forum

Stage Conventions and Stage Writing

Captain Bill Burt

I think I'm OK here. The instruction says hand on ammo, not ammo in hand.

The whole point of this thread seems to revolve around people not haveing the same understanding of stage starting.

As long as the shooters at your match know what you mean, then that should work . A good posse marshal walk through, and a good posse marshal can negate a lot of questions.

In some areas, shooters will "lawyer" stage descriptions in every way possible

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole point of this thread seems to revolve around people not haveing the same understanding of stage starting.

As long as the shooters at your match know what you mean, then that should work . A good posse marshal walk through, and a good posse marshal can negate a lot of questions.

Well said.

Clearly the default position needs to be changed to hands on pistols, shotgun shells in hand touching both long guns.

Two just like normal humans. Why, what have you heard?

Must have some awfully long fingers... I can't put my hands on all that stuff...

Amen brother! Fortunately not too much of that in NW Colorado.

Archived