SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co. Regulators Canceled

WOODFOX , sass#34179

​Hey Pards : The first Shoot of the Season is Saturday April 9th at The Sandusky County Regulators in Gibsonburg Ohio , Registration is @ 7:30-9:15 mandatory safety meeting @ 9:30 we'll get to shooting directly after the meeting . We will shoot 3 stages stop for lunch and shoot 3 more . The side shoot starting @ 8;30 will be speed pistol . Hope to see ya .

Woodfox :) Canceled due to Snow

Looks like it's gonna be a cold one....37 if the weather report is correct. Better wear the long johns!!! Sure hope it's not windy!!!

I may be punking out if the weather is cold! Sorry, my bones are getting older and older!! :P

Howdy Ya'll......I'll be there ......rain or shine..........hot or ​Cold...

​Faygo(that's hopin' that The Kid and Bad Finger haven't been in their backyards practiceing)Kid :D

I'm there.... Woodfox is giving me shotgun lessons. Now going to use an '87,

Practice in the basement I've thrown shells under tables, broke light bulbs, and found three in the rafters overhead... might have got three in the gun.

If you are warmed we're doing speed pistol side match.

lookin' forward to seeing you all

Woodfox.... did​ you just call Garland a loaded dummy??? Ooooppps .....My mistake...never could read very good......and you got to find something better to do......

You're on here way to much........LOL.........see ya'll Saturday..........Faygo

Woodfox.... did​ you just call Garland a loaded dummy??? Ooooppps .....My mistake...never could read very good......and you got to find something better to do......

You're on here way to much........LOL.........see ya'll Saturday..........Faygo

I don't have any snow to scoop and can't cut the grass cause it's rainin outside ,and the dog won't go for a walk in the rain.

Woodfox :P

Hot dang!!! Been lookin' forward to this weekend all winter. Didn't want Garland Ratz to get too far ahead of me, so I picked up one of them 87's to stay up with him. After listening to some expert advise from Woodfox and watchin' Duece Stevens videos followed by some practice in the basement, like someone I know, I've come to the conclusion that the name Deadeye Dingus will appear at or very near the end of the score sheets when it's all over. It sure won't be pretty but we're gonna give it a try! Woodfox, don't say nuttin' to Ratz, but maybe you can give me some lessons on Friday after set-up?

Deadeye Dingus

Hot dang!!! Been lookin' forward to this weekend all winter. Didn't want Garland Ratz to get too far ahead of me, so I picked up one of them 87's to stay up with him. After listening to some expert advise from Woodfox and watchin' Duece Stevens videos followed by some practice in the basement, like someone I know, I've come to the conclusion that the name Deadeye Dingus will appear at or very near the end of the score sheets when it's all over. It sure won't be pretty but we're gonna give it a try! Woodfox, don't say nuttin' to Ratz, but maybe you can give me some lessons on Friday after set-up?

Deadeye Dingus

They work better with live ammo

Woodfox :D

Well Crap.................I guess standing outside in the cold wind was too much for me yesterday, as I am now in bed with cold/flu symptoms. Looks like Saturday is out for me.

Bummer !

See you in May.

--Sad Dawg :(

Well Crap.................I guess standing outside in the cold wind was too much for me yesterday, as I am now in bed with cold/flu symptoms. Looks like Saturday is out for me.

Bummer !

See you in May.

--Sad Dawg :(

Have some chicken soup, take 2 aspirins and call me in the morning!! :P

Feel better soon Dawg. Take some of Woodfox's soup, and come on out... you know that shooting will make it all better. Plus the added fact that you get to hang with Faygo.. that has got to make you feel somthin'!

We set up stages 1,2and 3 we will shoot them twice they are all 3 covered and we will have a fire in the pavilion area have lots of wood .

hope to see ya , Woodbox :)

Howdy Cowboys! Just a reminder... We are shooting tomorrow! Please dress warm! A cold day of cowboy shooting with good friends beats sitting in front of the TV any day! If you decide to punk out we totally understand! Hope to see you next month!

ok..we have officially cancelled todays shoot... the range is snowy and drifted and not safe to shoot... sorry for the inconvenience! hope you see this today!!!!

Must be lake effect snow....none here on the west coast (of Lake Erie that is) guess we should have stayed in Texas....LOL

See Ya'll next month .....Faygo

Hook the dawgs up to the sled & MUSH!

Or the reindeer up to the sleigh & Go!

--Eskimo Dawg

winter_wonderland.jpg

Sgt. John, I see you live in Erie,Pa, do you never make it to Tusco??? I don't think that's more than a 2 hour drive.(??)

Archived