SASS Wire Forum

2016 Mississippi State Championship

Peach Tree Kid

Howdy folks Mississippi Peacemaker are gearing up for the 2016 Mississippi State Match Show Down in Purgatory April 15-17th in Mendenhall Mississippi.

We have great prizes, great food, great stages, great folks. If you can come shoot with us you wont be disappointed!

From the Mississippi Peacemakers to all our Sass family keep shooting and keep smiling.

See www.mississippipeacemakers.com for more details and registration form.

No Sir. I am going to pre shoot. I am match Director and need to be available. We have been really working on the range and its looking good. We have a great variety of targets and placement, swingers, knock downs, fast, accurate all sorts of fun lined up for yall. Cant wait to see yall soon!

• 1 month later...

Gangs Wanted

Peachtree and the Peacemaker Gang are calling all gangs to come shoot at the Mississippi State Championship April 15-17

Oklahoma Dee and the Regulator Gang, Slick and the Fast Draws, Side Kick and the Outlaws, Tator and the Two Talls, Dun It and the Did it Gang, Cracker Crew and the Rough Neck Rodsters, CS Brady and the Brady Gang, CO Jack and the (Well he is enough for a gang by himself), Logan Sacket and the Rowdy Cajuns, and any other Outlaw gang wanting to join me.

Hope to see you! We have been working hard to deliver a great match for all my friends!

Keep Shooting and Keep Smiling!

• 3 weeks later...

Well Its Time! If you have not had time to sign up, No Problem sign up when you get there. Things are looking great. We have some great Vendors, Food , Awards and the best Cowboys and Cowgirls I know. Be safe in your travels and see you Friday.

Hey Kid, I'll be there as well. Coming from far west Texas. I've shot with y'all I the past but been a few years back. Looking forward to it.

Man I cant wait to see everyone!!!!!!!!!! We have worked really hard to make this a great shoot. We have folks from all over coming to shoot. I think the rain will be outta here by Thursday. Mid 70's and sunny. If I can do anything for yall between now and then give me a call at 936-332-9057 and I will do my darnest to make it happen.

Marauder-Im not sure about the website. You know how technology works. When it is working it is great when it is not it can be a real bummer. I will look into it.

Archived