SASS Wire Forum

Sharing is Truly Caring !

Colorado Coffinmaker

It's that time of year. I find I am in the position to really give the gift of giving. Over the past week, I have been selected as the winner of numerous trips to the Bahamas. All Expenses paid. Travel, Accommodations, Meals,

Spa's, everything but Alcohol. These trips are valued at between 6,500 dollars and 9,500 dollars. :)

Most of these trips are concurrent. I simply cannot find the time available to use all this good fortune. I have decided to share. So ....... Those who elect to join me, and are the first to post "I'll Take it" and send me a

thousand bucks, will be provided with their own unique claim number with which to claim their individual trip. :)

I may not have this opportunity again. Don't hesitate. Your holiday dream vacation can be REAL!!! :)

TRUST ME :wacko::D

I'm in Nigeria right now but if you send ME a Western Union for $1000.00 I'll take you up on your offer.

Well, I'm in E.Tennessee right now and I can't get to the Bahamas from here.

But thanks for the offer.

Your kind and generous offer is most gracious.

..........Widder

I'll have to pass on this one, my brother in law that borrowed $75,000.00 for his business from us and then refused to pay it back when he sold the business is spending the winter in the Bahamas on his new sailboat, true story.

Archived