SASS Wire Forum

Gun Control via Executive Order

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

During the waning months of this administration, eternal vigilance on our part is a must! The reach of these people as their terms in office come to an end, will far exceed their constitutional grasp and it will be up to pro-constitutionalists like you and me to stand up and push back with unwavering resolve. Put unrelenting heat on those who can stop the coming incursion and support those who step up to the fight. Constitutional conservatives, the NRA, GOA, SAF etc must know we have their backs.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/11/25/114-house-democrats-urge-obama-sidestep-congress-gun-control/

Go forth doing good things for America and soldier on my friends...

Howdy,

yes I skipped reading whatever that was.

How do most folks feel when they are called totally incompentent?

When we have a job that we have been doing for years and think we are pretty good

at it when someone comes along and calls us incompentent most get pretty upset.

That is ezzactly what the view of the house and senate is when a president starts

writing legislation.

A good hard old fashioned slap in the face.

I very much doubt several hundred elected representatives are going to sit still for it.

Best

CR

Howdy,

yes I skipped reading whatever that was.

How do most folks feel when they are called totally incompentent?

When we have a job that we have been doing for years and think we are pretty good

at it when someone comes along and calls us incompentent most get pretty upset.

That is ezzactly what the view of the house and senate is when a president starts

writing legislation.

A good hard old fashioned slap in the face.

I very much doubt several hundred elected representatives are going to sit still for it.

Best

CR

What on earth leads you to believe that. They've done nothing but sit on their butt thus far; obamacare, amnesty, etc...

Only recently have they even tried to fight back by passing a toothless refugee bill that doesn't actually do anything.

IMHO, short of a military or civilian coupe there is nothing than can be done to stop him.

He can't write laws or change the Constitution..... But the no-goods in Congress can............

Since when has he paid any attention to the constitution or congress?

Archived