SASS Wire Forum

Big Thank you to folks at Bayou Blast

Artie Fly, SASS #25397

I want to push out a big thank you to the organizers and participants at Bayou Blast. Sexie Sadie, the dogs and I were on our way in from Austin when my truck transmission decided it was staying in Beaumont about 70 miles away. After dealing with the truck, we got a rental to drag us and the trailer in and we arrived well after dark. We went right to it the next morning and worked on through the banquet. Everyone was very gratious and supportive of us in our predicament. Sunday morning, I particularly want to thank the Law Enforcement Officers and Southeast LA Gang for getting together for group photos which turned this show from a good to a great one. This took the sting out of the unexpected $400 truck rental, and we truly appreciate it.

If you haven't been there, you are missing out on great people and great food!

Artie and Sadie, you guys take great pics always. You sure did a great job for me, Beaux Hunk Cowgirl and our G.son Stumpy Hardy.

I want a copy of the Law Dog pic, a great bunch of our cowboy friends AND real life Heroes in my book for the job they do everyday.....I know I speak for all us cowboys and Veterans.

Send me a copy Artie and let me know what I owe you.

thanks again,

..crosscut hardy

Artie, the Pic you took for all of us Law Enforcement guys was simply the best pic ever !! I'm like Big Iron when I say this pic will hang on the wall in my office with pride. You and Sadie are a huge part of SASS and we all thank you !!

Your friend ,

Slick

Thanks, everyone. We'll have to update this from time to time. Meanwhile, we are off to Trailhead tomorrow and we'll see ya'll at the Duel in the Bayou next week.

Archived