SASS Wire Forum

New Cadillac Breaking Problem

Yul Lose

I was driving up to The Cowboys match at Norco,Ca. early this morning and a brand new black Cadillac four door was hauling up the freeway passing everyone on the left and the right with no signaling and about 15 miles up the freeway he was off to the side of the road with some pretty significant front end damage. It looked like he bounced off of the center divider. There were other cars stopped so I just kept on going but I did toot my horn so he'd know that I won.

Yes he was.

Sounds like drugs may have been involved. In a real emergency, folks (in my experience, anyway) try to be careful. Who knows? Anything on the news?

Reminds me of a car that passed the wife and I on one of our trips through Montana. We were pulling into a rest area just as a dump truck pulling a backhoe on a beaver tail trailer was leaving. After stretching our legs we headed back onto the interstate. Just as our 1 ton and 5th wheel was getting up to speed a small sports car passed us like we were on blocks.

Just a few miles down the road we encountered a significant slowdown on our side of the interstate as we got closer we could see that the sports car was firmly wedged under the trailer behind the dump truck we had seen earlier. I doubt the guy lived as all but the rear wheels was completely under the trailer. We didn't stop as there were already several cars looking things over and I didn't figure we could add anything useful.

Felt sorry for the dump truck driver as I suspect his day and possibly week were ruined.

Archived