SASS Wire Forum

Bringin 3 sets of 32's to Comin Atcha all are SPF.....

Korupt Karl

I have a set of blue plow handled Lady Ruger 32's, a set of SS birdsheads 32/s and a set of blue plowhandles. I am going to wait until CAC to sell these as I prefer a FTF transaction. I will arrive sometime on Tuesday. Look me up if you have interest. I have not yet priced them. Also, a double hammered shotgun.....and maybe a few more. Not getting out of the sport, I just have slimmed the herd a bit and have settled on two sets of 32's that meet my needs.

If they don't sell at CAC, I'll post them on the wire. If you need to find me we should be parked next to T Bones trailer. I will be with Doc Eells, Max and Darby.

KK

Sorry; All have been SOLD PENDING FUNDS....I guess I should have put this on the Classifieds. Sorry Allie Mo, it wasn't my intent to sell them via the post, I was just wanted to let pards know they would be at CAC.

I'm probably going to regret this post....lol

KK

All Three sets are spoken for....thanks all

Beats the hell out of me. I'm coming in with Doc Eells and we were supposed to park near T's camper......I guess we will find out when we get there. Should be rolling in on Sunday night or Mon morning.

KK

Archived