SASS Wire Forum

wtb short stroked '73 in 38/357

Looking for a short barreled version, but not set in stone if the right price comes in 24". Round or octagon. Gen 3 or better short stroke.

pistol gripped or strait stocked, both are ok.

Needs to be reliable but doesn't need to be new. Or lnib

I'm currently shooting a slicked up Marlin and the full stroke is killing my times

Thank you

paul2927@comcast.net

Couldn't reach you by Pm. I have something you may like. reasonable too.

Cleaned out my messages so they should go through now

Replied to all pm's I've.received currently waiting to hear back from my ffl about if he will accept from an individual

Looking for a short barreled version, but not set in stone if the right price comes in 24". Round or octagon. Gen 3 or better short stroke.

pistol gripped or strait stocked, both are ok.

Needs to be reliable but doesn't need to be new. Or lnib

I'm currently shooting a slicked up Marlin and the full stroke is killing my times

Thank you

What kind of times are you running. Like as in 1st. shot, split times etc. Do you have any video of you shooting that shows your technique. Getting faster rifles times is a lot more than just having a shorter stroke.

Duece I've never really checked the splits. I'll do that tomorrow. I've not taken a video of me since I had slick tune my rifle I'll try that.

As for times the speed rifle setup at gunsmoke last year, that you and mo lefty burned up, my best was 3.2 if i remember correctly. 1,1,6,1,1

Archived