SASS Wire Forum

I might be dead before he gets out of prison

Went to the sentencing hearing today for they guy that ambushed and shot at two of my officers 2 years ago....he pled guilty and got 26 1/2 years in prison. Next week I find out how much time the guy who tried to run me over a year ago gets...he pled also.

Be VERY careful.

We just had a NY State Trooper run over and murdered by some wacko.

He had pulled over someone for a traffic violation and this guy just aimed his truck at him and ran him over.

Claimed he was caught in some kind of time warp.

What is going on out there?

It's just too Crazy out there.

Went to the sentencing hearing today for they guy that ambushed and shot at two of my officers 2 years ago....he pled guilty and got 26 1/2 years in prison. Next week I find out how much time the guy who tried to run me over a year ago gets...he pled also.

What's the chances he'll do the whole time? I suspect here in Missouri he would be out in 5.

We're living in a general state of lawlessness here. Although all levels of law enforcement appear to be well staffed and equipped, even with aerial surveillance, they can't seem to keep a lid on rampant theft and other crimes. One desperado in our neighborhood has been arrested and charged numerous times and still running around loose. About every 6 months there is another report of him being arrested again and lists all the other arrests that he's pending trial.

Another neighbor had their house broken into and the thieves left a soda can. Prints were lifted. It took two years to turn up a match. Turned out the woman had been arrested on another crime and sentenced to 5 years in prison. She served one year and was released and was now parts unknown.

Favorite targets now are equipment left on trailers. They steal the trailer and equipment and all. They gut any unattended building for copper.

Be safe out there and know most all are in your corner...praying for the safe daily return of you and your men and women to their families....daily....Thanks for all you do...Jim

I suspect you'll still be working when they turn him loose. That's the sad state of our "Justice" system these days. Watch yer top knot.

Thanks guys much appreciated. I know a lot of people don't like cops and in many cases I don't blame them...heck I don't even like some of them haha. I personally try to represent in a different light by not acting all superior and "badge heavy" my first chief told me when he hired me "I expect my officers to treat EVERYONE like they would want someone to treat their mother" I took that to heart (it's me anyways so it was easy, because my dad "taught" me that too) and its what I do. Anyways as far as the above mentioned numbskull I hope he does the whole term, but I'm not hoping high hopes for that actually happening.

Archived