SASS Wire Forum

Scott Brown wants to electronically lock guns

Six-Shot

We know that Scott Brown wants to ban semi-automatic firearms and certain magazines because he said so. We have now learned that he is an "advisor" to a company called Global Digital Solutions. You may not have heard of this outfit but they represent the newest threat to your freedom.

Global Digital Solutions and Scott Brown are pushing a product that can remotely electronically lock a firearm and track a firearm with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID). That's right, Global Digital Solutions and Scott Brown are pushing a product that can turn off your firearm and track your firearm electronically.

In the words of Global Digital Solutions CEO Richard Sullivan with emphasis added:

"This revolutionary suite of services represents a real breakthrough by leveraging the power of web-based, digital technology to enhance safety and security in the small arms arena, both in the commercial and military sectors. We think of it as personalized gun control and we believe the accessible worldwide market represents a multibillion dollar opportunity for GDSI.”

We know that Scott Brown wants to ban semi-automatic firearms and certain magazines because he said so. We have now learned that he is an "advisor" to a company called Global Digital Solutions. You may not have heard of this outfit but they represent the newest threat to your freedom.

Global Digital Solutions and Scott Brown are pushing a product that can remotely electronically lock a firearm and track a firearm with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID). That's right, Global Digital Solutions and Scott Brown are pushing a product that can turn off your firearm and track your firearm electronically.

In the words of Global Digital Solutions CEO Richard Sullivan with emphasis added:

"This revolutionary suite of services represents a real breakthrough by leveraging the power of web-based, digital technology to enhance safety and security in the small arms arena, both in the commercial and military sectors. We think of it as personalized gun control and we believe the accessible worldwide market represents a multibillion dollar opportunity for GDSI.”

If it is electronic or RFID it CAN be disabled or short circuited, I think I found my next business opportunity

• 2 weeks later...

An article on Bloomberg Business Week, dated 3-31-14, by Paul M Barrett; Richard Sullivan wants to buy Freedom Group.

IIRC that article said he placed an unsolicated bid for 1 billion dollars.

Now unless he is a secret billionair that I have never heard of where is he going to get 1 billion dollars to buy Freedom Group.

That is if Freedom group can be sold..

Imagine asking someone for a billion dollars when it is obvious he wants to destroy that company...

Would you be in for a billion?

I don't think so.

Archived