SASS Wire Forum

hey evil dogooder

Tyrel Cody

It's called a diversion... Get Calico thinking I'm aiming somewhere else. Then BAM! 28" of the lovely stuff overnight on her doorstep..... Heee heee heee

You might be aimin' elsewhere....but I'm not..... :P;) I know where my pointy-toed boot is going first chance I get..... :lol:

Oh im sure you are... One on each side of the broomstick :P

It's called a diversion... Get Calico thinking I'm aiming somewhere else. Then BAM! 28" of the lovely stuff overnight on her doorstep..... Heee heee heee

I knew somethin had to be up. It ain't snowed before turkey day here in at least 20 years. Brings back some good memories though. You and Calico have a drink on me for stirrin the pot!

Besides im a guy... I don't need a map! I.just stick my thumb out the window and feel for the right direction. It's all instinct. ;)

The thumb has never failed me yet.... It may not be the shortest route but i always get there. Besides life is more enjoyable with the scenic route.

Now if you knew the answer to everything where would be the fun in life. You don't know you're heading for love until ya get there. You don't know what you like until ya try it. And ya don't know what gunsmoke is like till you're 1200 miles from home getting you but kicked by a perfect lil angel (that would be me) having the time of your life. Preferably in ten to twelve inches of snow

Archived