SASS Wire Forum

Whats the calll

irish ike, SASS #43615

Al, I agree---EXCEPT hitting the wrong target is not "A CLEAN MISS". To me a clean miss is one that clean smooth MISSED the target and hit nothing else! IF INDEED all shots hit a targer right one or wrong I agree a P only but if there was a shot that sailed past a target without hitting ANYTHIONG then there is a miss to go along with the P---A simple call IF you know all the facts of what happened!

What fact(s) were missing in the OP that would make this call anything but a simple one?

Phantom

You are entitled to a civil answer. Otherwise, we are discouraging questions. What we should be doing is encouraging shooters to consult the handbooks. The answer is in them. See, e.g. p. 18 of the Shooters Handbook, indicating that no more than one procedural may be assessed per stage.CH

+1

Ringer

Maybe some of you know this already, but there is a SASS app for smartphones and one of the features is downloadable PDF versions of ALL the rule books. I have the pertinent books downloaded to my iPhone so I can access them anytime and anywhere. I also keep a laminated Miss Flow chart in my guncart.

Thanks for this information. I did not know about it.

Archived