SASS Wire Forum

What a day in Paradise!

Short Term Emory

Paradise pass is really shaping up. New targets, new load tables and NEW ATTITUDE!! Plus we had 21 clean shooters out of 45 at today's shoot. So If ya wanna shoot HUGE TARGETS and fast stages come on out to the Pass and join us fer some fun next month!!

I know one clean shooter! ME!

We can't say enough about Paradise Pass!

My brother even made it over from Columbus Ohio for his 3rd ever match. There were a few pads from Michigan that made it down. How cool is that. We also ran the A.C.E.S program today, it worked awesome. What a great day.

Sorry I missed it!

I kicked tail at poker tonight!

Everyone involved are true gems ta the sport!!

Furball

Paradise pass is really shaping up. New targets, new load tables and NEW ATTITUDE!! Plus we had 21 clean shooters out of 45 at today's shoot. So If ya wanna shoot HUGE TARGETS and fast stages come on out to the Pass and join us fer some fun next month!!

You're right about the new attitude. What a nice change. We had a great time today.

Sorry to miss it! Turd herding in a rainstorm sucks! Gotta get a new line of work. Professional cowboy shooter? Nah, too much work...

Thanks all,

With the crew we now have, this will be the best Indiana State ever !!!!

Remember, The State shoot is Sept. 13, 14, and 15 !!!!

Little more then a month away !!!!!

C.C. ya later

Heee Haaaa .. What a Great shoot at Paradise Pass.. :D THe range looks Great,all the HARD work shows.. :lol: What an Improvement.. :) Thank you Paradise Pass Regulators for makeing us Michigan Shooters feel like we are welcome there.. :D and part of your Family..I'm spreading the word.. ;)

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Hey Flush Draw, you may have shot clean. But those sand bags and shooting sticks you are using slow you down. Michigan Slim, just remember the two rules of terd herding 1) all terds run downhill 2) don't lick your fingers. You just can't get much better than what we had shooting Saturday 1) weather was good 2) stages were good 3) shooting partners were great. Always look forward to next match.

Archived