SASS Wire Forum

WTB Single Stage Press & Reloading Items

Looking for a single stage reloading press & other reloading items (scales.. Powder drop..ect.) to help get a pard started in reloading. If you have a spare and looking to sell let me know what you got and price. Kind of a fan of RCBS, but would take a look at anything.

:FlagAm: I have a RCBS JR3 press sitting here. It is missing the primer attachment. I always used a Lee hand held prime device, I called the Enterprise because it reminds me of Capt. Kirk's ride. Anyway, if the press would fit your pard's needs, P.M. me with a name and addy. I will get it shipped out. Paying for the shipping would be payment enough.

Regards,

Chas B. Wolfson

Duke, I will let him know, may be just a Lil more then he wants to get started with.

I have 7 Redding presses including 3 T7's on strong mounts. The Redding presses are like buying a Black Smith Anvil or a Bench vise. They don't where out and will outlast your kids, kids. Call my bluff and I'll bore you with pics of all my Redding presses kinda like home movie of ones children when they were young. lol

I have 7 Redding presses include 3 T7's on strong mounts. The Redding presses are like buying a Black Smith Anvil or a Bench vise. They don't where out and will outlast your kids, kids. Call my bluff and I'll bore you with pics of all my Redding presses kinda like home movie of ones children when they were young. lol

They are built like tanks! Been around a few myself.

i have also been looking for a press and quite a few people are recommending a lee classic turret for a first press. do any of you have any thoughts or opinions about the classic?

OK.... I got to ask

Why more than 1 T-7????

I've got multiple T-7 heads and always looking for more,,,, but more than one press???? :D

Ironhorse Phil

Here's three reasons.

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad54/LEVERACTIONSHOOTERS/1 TERRITORIAL/BARBIEREDDING2.png~original

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad54/LEVERACTIONSHOOTERS/1 TERRITORIAL/BARBIEREDDING1.png~original

Major , I have a Lyman Model 55 powder measure that I can part with. It is the aluminum hopper Black Powder model , but other than the hopper , is the same as any other Lyman 55. I would sell it shipped for 75.00.

Got some 38 Special and 357 Mag dies also , and some 45-70 , but would have to sort that out later , after I find which box they are in. :lol:

Let me know if interested or not. Rex :D

Archived