SASS Wire Forum

ROCKFORD REGULATORS ~ another fun shoot

Should be great...looking forward to shooting when I can actually feel my hands again!

Think Spring :)

RR

Hope so - so far looks pretty good http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/Rockford+MI+49341:4:US

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Feeling your hands is highly overated. Drover Dan,Hoot Hamilton myself and our fearless leader Card Shark Charlie set steel and painted. They even let me write a couple stages :D . Looking forward to seeing all my pards.

I hope you all have a great shoot .

This is my last CCW class for the first Saturday of the month .

So I should beable to make the next shoot.

It has been a long winter .

I am Looking forward to seeing every one,

Feeling your hands is highly overated. Drover Dan,Hoot Hamilton myself and our fearless leader Card Shark Charlie set steel and painted. They even let me write a couple stages :D . Looking forward to seeing all my pards.

Thanks y'all :)

GG

Kewl, should be fun. I'll bring my new Rugers for ya to inspect Deuce. I think I did well on this purchase.

Congrats on your purchase! Gonna be trying out my Doc Noper lengthened stock on my Mingo'd '73.:D

GG

Gunner shot poof tinkers for the last stage at Scottville. He didn't know what to do with out that obnoxious smoke and thunderous boom. :)

I felt like a kid at the county fair shooting gallery. It was awesome. I'm a fan! Thanks SAH for letting' me try your sweeeeeet equipment.

GG

It seem sthe chnaces of rain have increased, however...looking at the map (at this point) and the direction of the storm it seems it wouldn't be too bad.

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full_loop.php

Gettin ready for tomorrow....Temps above 30 degrees.....Should I wear my new straw hat?

Yip E Kia

well- lookin' like mid to high 50's and 50% chance rain ;)

FUN FUN FUN!! No rain...a wee bit chilly...but nothing of a bother....The SHOOTERS were blazin' away...all 49 of us :)

THANKS ROCKFORD REGULATORS and those folks working behind the scenes that put on a great match....Yeeeeee Haa.

Missed ya Crazy Mingo... prayers up for lil G.

GG

Yes it was a good time. Shot one of my best matches today. I was afraid of rain , but it stayed away.

Good shooting amigo..indeed...clean too if I recall :D

GG

Archived