SASS Wire Forum

The Wire is very good....but don't forget...

To ask your local clubs and pards for advice on a variety of subjects too.

I am blessed to have a variety of folks here in Michigan - The Wolverine Rangers (SASS state affilaite with 15 clubs in state!) - to go to when I have an issue with just about with anything. When talking to your local folks you also find out about ALOT of talented leather craftsmen, gunsmiths, reloading supply stores, gun cart builders, cloths makers, local deals and the list goes on and on with who live live/work close by. As just one example...for me, Doc Noper and Michigan Rattler - two of the finest leather craftsmen in SASS - are virtually 'down the street'

The best part is - I have made some GREAT friends that I feel are lifelong.

So just a reminder that not only can information be found here on the Wire (of which we are thankful to have) it might be good to reach out to the folks who are right under your nose. Afterall, these are the folks you are shooting with time in and time out.

http://www.sassnet.com/clubs/index.php

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Although I'm down here in Tennessee, I agree about Doc Noper. I've never met Mich Rattler.

But I got a SG belt from Doc Noper last year that is incredibly made. Love it.

Its brown leather with 14 SG canvas loops (my preference) and 4 rifle loops...just in case I need a reload.

I think I'm going to order another one in black from him.

It is not only beautiful but stands up to my abuse of constant usage....epecially in my using dummy SG hulls in my dry fire practice.

..........Widder

I bought a Shotgun belt from Doc Noper at the GA state shoot last year and I like it...well made and good craftsmanship. Does anyone know if Doc Noper is going to be at the GA state shoot this year?

Kajun

Archived