SASS Wire Forum

Set of Ruger OMV, Stainless Steel, 5 1/2" Barrels, 44-40

These guns are match ready and match used. Shot smooth with lightened hammer and trigger springs. King pins have been shortened so cylinder can be easily removed. Price is set at $1000.00 plus $40.00 shipping and insurance for the set. Very smooth guns.

406039052.jpg

406039048.jpg

406039039.jpg

406039037.jpg

These guns come with Ruger manuals and the grey boxes. Boxes aren't matched to the gun and there is no casing with the box.

Also both guns have free spin pawls installed!

Thanks for looking,

Marlin

Out of town for the weekend. I can't check this board or respond to emails or PM until after 6:00 PM Sunday. Won't be ignoring you just out of contact. Sorry but I am not wired 24/7.

Have a great weekend!

Marlin(Going to see his grandkids)Buckhorn

If you are waiting for a price drop it isn't going to happen. Revolvers are priced fair. If you ever wanted a set of Ruger 44-40's you better jump in before some one else does.

Have a good one out there and be safe!

BTT

Man if 44/40 ammo was not a ton to buy I might have to have them. I do not reoad nor do I want to but I guess if you load these might be for you

WW

My 2 o'clock dead line and you did not buy...So now I need bring them home...I sell seven to buy two...I was suppose to make room...I guess they are mine..I was hoping some one would buy them....

Texas Lizard

Where goes the dust...

Archived