SASS Wire Forum

Got my GA State confirmation today...yeehaw!

Widder, SASS #59054

My confirmation came today. Ole Widder is ready!

I got that gut feeling that GFer's are gona rock-n-roll this year at the GA State.

I been hearing tales of wonderment among some good GFer's out there.

And Judge-Em-ALL sure knows how to set them targets up for ALL shooting styles and categories so its gona be 'Katie Bar The Door' kinda match.

..........Widder

There are rumors in the winds about a new GF blowing in out of FL and rumor of boas flowing in the breeze out of the North. Just lots of rumors. :D

AMEN.

its amazing what varmits society will tolerate ifn the money is right. :P

..........Widder

Tell me about it! They have been putting up with my worthless butt for 11 years now.

Yeehaw - indeed. Thanks so much for helping "put us on the map" Widder.... We're looking forward to seeing you.

Witch Doctor

Order yourself a set of Brisco County Jr. DVDs so you'll know why you're sitting in a saddle on top of a rocket ship.....

My reply was FAST! I mailed it out on Wednesday and received the Email reply back on Friday. Not really "snail mail" there!

I just need to figure out what a Boa is and where can I get one??? :wacko::blink: Maybe Deuce can loan me one, I hear he has a bunch! :D:lol:

Lookin forward to another great match.

JEL

Oh Lordy - do I need a new costume contest category for you fellas? Will the boas be for shooting costumes or banquet costumes?

I can't wait to see the Deuce gang shoot against the Florida boys again. I am so glad we are living somewhere in the middle of the road between y'all, along with some pretty dang good Georgia shooters to protect our homegrown honor. I think I heard Judge ordering a couple of Volkswagens to use for targets. See you soon.

Witch Doctor

Witch Doctor, some of us wus hopin' for Buicks!

Harley.

Darned shame I don't have my wife's old car any more (1980 El Dorado, aka The Queen Mary). Talk about big and close! :P

My reply was FAST! I mailed it out on Wednesday and received the Email reply back on Friday. Not really "snail mail" there!

I just need to figure out what a Boa is and where can I get one??? :wacko::blink: Maybe Deuce can loan me one, I hear he has a bunch! :D:lol:

Lookin forward to another great match.

JEL

John, y'all wear all the feather boas you want. But be forewarned, I'm bringing my camera, and I'm not above a little blackmail! :D:P:D:P

Here I was, makin' out my application, and my band agent calls and says I got you a great gig for May 1st and 3rd. Dangit!! I was lookin' forward to seein' my buddy the Judge!

Well...... I got four other guys depending on me for part of their income, so unless the client backs out I don't get to go this year! :(:angry:

Archived