SASS Wire Forum

- - - NRA Life member - - -

After two weeks of many hours on hold I finally was able to get thru to real life person at NRA and upgrade my membership to life. :)

And I'm giving an annual membership to a buddy of mine who has procrastinate about joining.

If every NRA member would give a membership to one person. . . . . the NRA membership would DOUBLE instantly.

That'd shake up some of the idiots in Washington pretty good. Just a thought. :)

I upgraded me to a Life member .

And I bought my two week old Grandson a Life Membership . :FlagAm:

We bought life memberships for our daughter and son-in-law and upgraded ours to benefactor. Sent numerous letters to all our members of Congress.....so far we're pretty happy with our newest Senator, Ted Cruz.

Go Get 'em Ted! :FlagAm:

Did anyone else get the $600 life membership offer in the mail? I then called them about the $300 offer and get the run around. I guess I paid too much.

The recorded message asked if I'd got the mail offer . . . which I had not . . . I clicked no3 for Life Membership Info . . . asked about the 300 $ upgrade . . . was told I didn't need the Life Member sponsor after all. Paid my 300. :)

Yee Haw Wolfgang! Welcome to the fold!

I'm rounding up cash to upgrade to Patron, hopefully.

Recon I'll have to do that instead of another firearm, with the intent that it will provide more pooled resources for our largest voice to ensure we can continue to own firearms for fun, protection and freedom from tyranny! :FlagAm:

Harvey

Last day!

I just signed up the Sassparilla Kid ~ Phone answered on second ring, whole endeavor took five minutes!! Sent a text to my old pard Palouse* telling him, and ten minutes later he replied that he just did it for himself and his own son... Yippee!! :lol:

*Palouse had tried a couple weeks ago, and someone told him that he needed a sponsoring Life Member on the line with him to do it... Stuff like that can happen with temporary help. But they're in! ^_^

Archived