SASS Wire Forum

Seen This?

Jack Houston # 35508

So no military leaders thought this was significant enough to immediately drop a dime?

I'm skeptical.

Guest Texas Jack Black

ALEX JONES Why on earth would anyone even read that trash ? :wacko:/>/> :wacko:/>/> Aliens have landed again. time for the aluminum foil hats. :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/>

I'm a retired military officer, and will not allow this piece of what appears to be intentional spreading of mis-information, to go unchallenged. I agree with the assessments of Utah Bob, Texas Jack, and Okie...this article doesn't pass a basic sniff test.

CPT. JACK

My reply was to be as follows but I guess my computer does not let it go through. I see this format used frequently by those who are trying to sell a product based on our fears and secret distrust in our government. Some Joe comes along doing a 'cut and paste' job, then posting on another site. This takes away the tell-tale advertising gimmickry being used? There is little doubt in my mind that there are many fake stories being planted by unwitting agents on the other side just to keep controversies stirred and promote the idea that we are radicals. They plant a seed and we tend the tree!

It can not be forgotten that there are now more of them than of you. My first thought is to calm down and make sure that you are not being made the fool by another internet hoax, these crazy claims often shed a bad light on reactionaries. I do not trust anyone with the truth any longer and particularly not 'Urban Legends' as a monitor for such. The truth is that this type of (possibly?) fake 'News Release' is either serving as an agenda for your foes or did involve a money trail to sell some cheap booklet, newsletter or outline for preparedness. Always be watchful but remember, if you are willing to 'talk the talk', be prepared to 'walk the walk'. On issues of political agendas, conservatives frequently bloviate while the liberals take to the streets. Once again, both sides being driven by a money trail.

I remember reading a similar story during the slick willy era..There was supposed to be a survey sent out to a number of active duty marines asking them if they would fire on U.S. citizens if they were ordered to..The results were supposed to have been 80-something percent said no..This came from a magazine called "American Survival Guide", and of course there was a lot of this sort of thing in that mag..I don't know if it's even still in existence, I do remember there was some pretty good articles on various types of survival situations and good info, such as living off the land and cold weather camping..But also a lot of the kind of extreme paranoia so often associated with the hardcore survivalist mindset..Don't know how valid the "survey" was, and one does have to keep in mind that sort of thing sells more magazines and products..Even so, scary stuff.. :unsure:

Archived