SASS Wire Forum

shipping a rifle question

charlie two feathers

i have a marlin rifle that someone has expressed interest in.he is located in California. i have seen in many classified adds,no shipping to Ca.is there a big problem shipping a rifle to ffl in Ca? do not want to commit to sale if it will cause a problem for me or the buyer.can someone tell me the pitfalls in trying tocomplete such a deal thanks

Just ship it to a FFL, no problem.

My FFL won't ship to CA due to what he perceives as regulations that are too much hassle to deal with.

As a private citizen however, you may ship to a CA FFL without problems.

i have a marlin rifle that someone has expressed interest in.he is located in California. i have seen in many classified adds,no shipping to Ca.is there a big problem shipping a rifle to ffl in Ca? do not want to commit to sale if it will cause a problem for me or the buyer.can someone tell me the pitfalls in trying tocomplete such a deal thanks

I've posted the same, no California sales, but was informed that from an individual to an FFL that will accept shipment from an individual is no problem. I have since shipped one to California with no problem.

Randy

Archived