SASS Wire Forum

Christmas eve party

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still about half a bottle of the premade margaritas in the fridge, help yourself. there was a time when I'd have had to drink that whole bottle to fell anything, any more, a small juice glass and I'm loopy.

No, wait, I'm loopy all the time, hmmmm

Guess I'd better do more research.

Ok....I'm safe din....he only loads 5 rounds !

Don't git it, do ya ? Allow me ta edjumacte ya.......

Grizz.. ( 1 round) Okie...( 2 round) B ...( 3 round) M...( 4 round ) C.... (5 round )....

si ? I is safe ! Dat's my story........

But he has more than one revolver....

Go right ahead, or I'll have to steal Grizz's margarita!

Opppps !

Wood y'all please march wif me to bury dis warrior ?

( holding up empty bottle)

Tank ya kindle.

Bottles.....recruit noder bottle of Bulliet, please !

Still about half a bottle of the premade margaritas in the fridge, help yourself. there was a time when I'd have had to drink that whole bottle to fell anything, any more, a small juice glass and I'm loopy.

What's so wrong with bein' loopy?? : :unsure:

Yup.......more research required !

But he has more than one revolver....

Yup...........much more research required !

An Buick is a right fine shot, not only with revolver, but rifle and shotgun as well!

I seed da ole boy shot from one of yur videos Grizz........member ?

Sides , Buick knows he's not scared of me !

Awl shucks Grizz...... in dat vid an da one on April of dis year both Buick an Calico usin' dat heathen smokeless !

Dey aint gotta dance....evebody's got ta go da "dance" whendey shoot or dey aint shootin !

Everbody knows dat !

I'll help you fellas out with that research, it's a pretty big job!

Damn rat it is !

Shore nuff know I can't do it all by my lonesome !

Tell dat fiddle player ta play somethin' liveier da what he's playin !

In your dreams Grizz! tongue.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

Yup........now he's faster din Kid.......Kid............dat kid in da shootin video ya did !

I've seen TSO 4 times, and I LOVE them! they put on one of the best shows I've ever seen, and I've seen plenty! Didn't get to go this year, they came through Denver in November, when Ellen was still at school <_< We always would go together, and I didn't feel like going alone...

And if it's too loud, YOU'RE TOO OLD!!! :P

Yeah, we're heathens alrite!

and you wanna listen to sumthin lively, try this:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XsICLoicUcc

Tried it..........

Liked it.............

Drank more of it ........

I mean....listened to it...rat lively !

She saw them in Dayton Ohio.

Back in my wasted youth I used to enjoy going to concerts. The Eagles at Folsom Field in Boulder in say, 1979 or so has to be about the best. Joe Walsh played a solo set as well.

I wanted to post one of the live versions of it, but the ones I found all started with commercials, I HATE that! I couldn't stick you guys with listening to commercials on Christmas Eve, but if ya get a chance to check out any of their live stuff on YouTube, it's quite an experience. Plus on the songs with vocals, the female backup singers have really skimpy dresses on..... :blink:

I've seen TSO 4 times, and I LOVE them! they put on one of the best shows I've ever seen, and I've seen plenty! Didn't get to go this year, they came through Denver in November, when Ellen was still at school dry.gif We always would go together, and I didn't feel like going alone...

And if it's too loud, YOU'RE TOO OLD!!! tongue.gif

Used to say dat bout rock& roll..........

But din I hard it tooooo loud !

Used to say dat bout country too.........

But din, much to my surpize IT WAS MUCH TOOOOOOOOOOO LOUD ALSO !

Nother drink Dalin ?

Buick, you will have to excuse me....where I'm from every one is ether Sweetheart, Darlin' or Honey........................hell............even my ex was Honey ! (What da hell was I thinking ? ! ! )

I wanted to post one of the live versions of it, but the ones I found all started with commercials, I HATE that! I couldn't stick you guys with listening to commercials on Christmas Eve, but if ya get a chance to check out any of their live stuff on YouTube, it's quite an experience. Plus on the songs with vocals, the female backup singers have really skimpy dresses on..... blink.gif

FEMALES WIF SKIMPY DRESSES ON ?

Whar ? What ? When ?

Boy......dis Bulliet do a number on a fellers eye sight !

She saw them in Dayton Ohio.

Back in my wasted youth I used to enjoy going to concerts. The Eagles at Folsom Field in Boulder in say, 1979 or so has to be about the best. Joe Walsh played a solo set as well.

Grizz........didn't git out of the country music thing till Nam............still didn't git all the way out, just let more music in than I used too !

Grizz........didn't git out of the country music thing till Nam............still didn't git all the way out, just let more music in than I used too !

Now country I seen a fair number, best I'd say was Don Williams. Came out, sat on a stool and talked and played and sang. Even though it was a huge arena, it felt like you were just hangin out with him. Holy cow that was a whole lot of years ago.

So buick is reading the Saloon now huh?

Hey Buick, I know what yer getting for Christmas!!!

:D/>

Not right at this minute, I think he's watching another KISS concert, but he's been peeking in.....

Boy am I in trouble or what!!!

Grizz, you better hope Miz Grizz don't read what Caliope Cupcake wrote on the It's Gone thread....if she does it was nice knowin' ya! :lol:

Archived