SASS Wire Forum

Christmas eve party

Grizzly Dave

Ok, Hawk, just for you....excuse the quality, it ain't the greatest

Calico......Tank ya much fer dat video !

Had a hard time seein' dim skimpy dresses wif all dat fog in der .........

Who da hell left da door open any how !

Welt when dim women's started to snap their heads round like dat I was a tankin...."Oh boy...an I was full of Bulliet, I'd be on my ass !" din dey stopped !

And somebody finally closed da outside door cuz da fog stopped !

Din one adder da other one started singin' like song birds !

But da last one.......well.....she was makin' love to dat mike an stand !

Din dey went back ta snappin' der heads !

Bottles...........noder bottle of Bulliet, just fer me.............

Tank I'm gonna need it ! WHEW ! (pant pant)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naw, she was just saying tonight how much she liked all my cowgirl friends. Of course she said that right after I told her what you said about doing the dishes and giving her a foot massage...

Not right at this minute, I think he's watching another KISS concert, but he's been peeking in.....

Boy am I in trouble or what!!!

Grizz, you better hope Miz Grizz don't read what Caliope Cupcake wrote on the It's Gone thread....if she does it was nice knowin' ya! laugh.gif

Yup.........youz in trouble alrat !

CC wrote somethin' nasty to or bout Grizz on dat thread ?

It was nice knowin ya Pard !

Naw, she was just saying tonight how much she liked all my cowgirl friends. Of course she said that right after I told her what you said about doing the dishes and giving her a foot massage...

Don't ya tank it's to be da other way which round ?

Ya said ya already got dim dishpan hands !

See, I can have a good idear or two once in a while! ;)

Hawk, ifin you can get on youtube there's plenty more TSO videos on there, it's one band that actually doesn't mind people taping them live....

Well, Santa has made landfall in the good ole USA, he's gotten Florida done and is heading for Georgia, so Buick says it's time to hit the bunkhouse. I think he just wants sumthin warm to cuddle, but I know he's tired. :wub:

Ya'll have a good evening!!

Merry Christmas to all. I think I'll be sippin a hot chocolate, now that all the kids are in and its quite here. The tree is lit. Fire is warm. I hope evryone here is well. smile.gif

Hey Virgil ........How ya been on dis cold winter's night ?

Mite glad ya can make it !

There goes the plow again. One thing about having a main road pretty much behind my house, I hear the plows go by.

At least you don't live near the airport or the railroad tracks. We have about an inch of snow up in Cheyenne right now and

16 crispy degrees. Merry Christmas Kids!

LL'

:)

See, I can have a good idear or two once in a while! wink.gif

Hawk, ifin you can get on youtube there's plenty more TSO videos on there, it's one band that actually doesn't mind people taping them live....

Well, Santa has made landfall in the good ole USA, he's gotten Florida done and is heading for Georgia, so Buick says it's time to hit the bunkhouse. I think he just wants sumthin warm to cuddle, but I know he's tired. wub.gif

Ya'll have a good evening!!

Alrat Calico..............Tank ya fer drinkin wif me !

Ya gonna be in here morrow or not ?

At least you don't live near the airport or the railroad tracks. We have about an inch of snow up in Cheyenne right now and

LL'

smile.gif

Before my wife got shed of her ex, he had a house on da final approach to MSP airport !

Each plane rattled the windows and doors !

LL'

:)/>

We're fairly far away from the tracks, but still hear the trains, but they're far enough off that I kinda like hearing them.

Merry Christmas LL!

Afore ya go, here is a Christmas song for ya

https://www.youtube....e&v=62KcRJCiETQ

Don Francisco, one of my favorites.

Dat's a goodin' Gizz ! Tank ya !

We're fairly far away from the tracks, but still hear the trains, but they're far enough off that I kinda like hearing them.

Merry Christmas LL!

Yup...ders a delivery train dat comes by twiced a night.....one time each at 6:00 an 9:00 pm.

But dat track is bout tree miles from da ranch house.....but still hear 'em !

OK, so I'm having a conversation with a facebook friend, what do you figure Santa is packing tonight? No, not toys, what do you figure he has on his hip, or do you reckon he's more of a shoulder holster guy, or both?

Hey Virgil ........How ya been on dis cold winter's night ?

Mite glad ya can make it !

Thanks Apache Hawk. I am doing fine. I get to stay up late and stuff a few stockings! ^_^ Its the tradition here in my home. We even had a small snow flurry this evening. Nothing that stuck to the pavement. Just a nice sugar coating on the lawn.

I trust you are well?

OK, so I'm having a conversation with a facebook friend, what do you figure Santa is packing tonight? No, not toys, what do you figure he has on his hip, or do you reckon he's more of a shoulder holster guy, or both?

Tankin' Colt on his hip, 45 LC on his strong side, cross draw of da same on his other hip !

Henry 1860 in da upright behind his seat and a 12 gauge coach gun in da seat .

Tank dat bout covers anythin a bad guy cood come up wif !

Thanks Apache Hawk. I am doing fine. I get to stay up late and stuff a few stockings! happy.gif Its the tradition here in my home. We even had a small snow flurry this evening. Nothing that stuck to the pavement. Just a nice sugar coating on the lawn.

I trust you are well?

Yup.............finer din frog's hair split three ways !

All my kids and their kids live in NC so mailed their presents out and they got'em too !

Loved them...or so dey say ! !

Got dat dustin' late last night. Now it's too cold ta snow here, but the weather guessers say dat we'll git nother dustin dis weekend !

Merry Christmas to you and yours !

Hey Grizzly Dave, I figure Santa has Elves to take care of business for him! Although, a jet black 1911 in a jet black holster would look right sharp with the red suite! ;)

The very first house I remember living in had railroad tracks as the back property line. Don't know if'n we lived on the good side or the bad side of the tracks - I was three and don't think I cared much! Trains came by very often during the day and slowed in the evenings. The last one of the day blew thru at 2:00 AM and the first one of the day started back up at 6:00 AM. About a fifty/fifty mix of steam and diesel according to my Dad. I sure remember the steam engines - I thought they were magical beasts (still think they were!).

I still love to hear a train, especially at night, but I sure do miss the sound of the steam whistles. The electric horns on the diesels just have no romance at all!

Hey Grizzly Dave, I figure Santa has Elves to take care of business for him! Although, a jet black 1911 in a jet black holster would look right sharp with the red suite! ;)/>

I reckon it would. But ya gotta figure he's packin heat with all of the places he has to go tonight!

I'll have a glass of Sonoma Co. Chardonnay, please. And maybe a taste of that triple cream brie. Is there any quiche?

Nope........ifin' ya want a quicky, you'll have ta go to ta whore house cross da street !

Bottles........ Pour da man what he wants !

Merry Christmas Joe !

I reckon it would. But ya gotta figure he's packin heat with all of the places he has to go tonight!

Oh....Santa 's heeled , alrat !

Wif dat pack of goodies in his slid, he has to be heeled to da hilt .

The very first house I remember living in had railroad tracks as the back property line. Don't know if'n we lived on the good side or the bad side of the tracks - I was three and don't think I cared much! Trains came by very often during the day and slowed in the evenings. The last one of the day blew thru at 2:00 AM and the first one of the day started back up at 6:00 AM. About a fifty/fifty mix of steam and diesel according to my Dad. I sure remember the steam engines - I thought they were magical beasts (still think they were!).

I still love to hear a train, especially at night, but I sure do miss the sound of the steam whistles. The electric horns on the diesels just have no romance at all!

BIL has trains that a person can really ride on ! Have you ever seen such a thing, Bama ?

He has two....one is electric ....it's for maintenance work on the track. Hauling dirt and gravel and ties .

The other is a gasoline engine for pulling freight cars !

Hawk, sounds like your BIL might just be a happy man!

I'd settle for just one train.

Hawk, sounds like your BIL might just be a happy man!

I'd settle for just one train.

Yup......he is !

Retired from the DNR after workin' for 'em 43 years.......so his retirement check is much larger din his pay check was !

In fact, he's on his way back from Phoenix, AZ with one for da wife !

Well Joe, got some apple crumble left over from the pot luck at church today.

No, wait, that was yesterday, time flys.

Close enough! And coffee?

Nope........ifin' ya want a quicky, you'll have ta go to ta whore house cross da street !

Bottles........ Pour da man what he wants !

Merry Christmas Joe !

Merry Christmas, Hawk!

Yeah, I get that! I can't imagine what sort of places Santa visits! That fella must see the whole spectrum of humanity.

An most likely can't believe what he sees !

Party is kinda dying out, I guess everyone is heading off to get all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar plums dance in their heads, and some hope of St. Nick will soon will be there or something.

OK folks, I think I'm gonna head for the bunkhouse before my look alike gets here and gets confused.

I'll be up early making banana chocolate chip muffins, and then after gifts we'll have biscuits and gravy.

See ya all tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Grizz

Archived