SASS Wire Forum

CAS Champions

crosscut hardy

PIT BULL -

Thank you for bcoming a Cowboy Action Shooter. Its

because of people like you that make me happy to stay

involved with this fun GAME/sport.

Let me be the 1st person to offer my congrats to you.

You are already a CAS Champion in everybody's eyes,

buckle or no buckle.

.....crosscut

p.s. there are seveeral other Cowboys/Cowgirls that I shoot with at O.C. Regulators and Up the Creek Gang that already qualify

as CAS Champions also, buckles or no buckles.

Thanks Crosscut.Kid Conner SASS number 92224 thinks I am ok too.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Pit Bull at one match, though he may not remember it. Later on, he was kind enough to help me with some ammo for my daughter when she first started shooting, I wasnt set up to reload 410 and he supplied us with ammo for a few matches. I must say he is surely one to ride the river with. Looking forward to seeing him again soon

Crosscut that list would be long. I wish that one day I could be just like Pit. Pit you are the shooting pard that this games is all about!!! You and Ms Cathy are very dear to me and my family.

Ranger Bowdrie

Crosscut that list would be long. I wish that one day I could be just like Pit. Pit you are the shooting pard that this games is all about!!! You and Ms Cathy are very dear to me and my family.

Ranger Bowdrie

I too have yet to meet PB, but he and I have exchanged a lot of phone calls this past year. I recently talked to him and if we are still in Houston tomorrow, he is going to drive up and have lunch with me. He offered to drive us or meet any of our needs while we were here....what a great cowboy. I hope I get to see him tomorrow.

KK

Archived