SASS Wire Forum

Founder's Ranch thieves

Does anyone know what has happened to the thieves that were caught with the ranch's security cameras and other items???

TF

NOPE. Like most stories you see, only get the news after the event. Never hear the follow up. I'd like to know if the guns were found and how much time the crooks get in the slammer.

Jake

NOPE. Like most stories you see, only get the news after the event. Never hear the follow up. I'd like to know if the guns were found and how much time the crooks get in the slammer.

Jake

Ditto . . .whut happed later ? I did like hearing about that security camera that broadcast the pictures to a cell phone. I'll probably get me one of those when my ranch house is completed enough to need security.

Are ya sure dem bandits whar caught ?

Aint heard hide or hair of 'em other dat dey whar seen on dem new fangeled cam-er -ras !

Are ya sure dem bandits whar caught ?

Aint heard hide or hair of 'em other dat dey whar seen on dem new fangeled cam-er -ras !

Yep they caught them. Even had them on video filming themselves (which they did not know at the time) with the

stuff in there own house.

If I remember right. It was a Father and Son.

They even stole the camera. Which kept taking pictures every now and them and sending back to

one of the WB's cell phones.

Thats how the caught them. The pics let them know who it was.

So they kind of caught thereself. :blink::wacko:

Don't think it has had time to go to court yet.

Yep they caught them. Even had them on video filming themselves (which they did not know at the time) with the

stuff in there own house.

If I remember right. It was a Father and Son.

They even stole the camera. Which kept taking pictures every now and them and sending back to

one of the WB's cell phones.

Thats how the caught them. The pics let them know who it was.

So they kind of caught thereself. :blink::wacko:

Don't think it has had time to go to court yet.

Tank Ya Anvil Al. Hope dim outlaws go to jail fer a good long time !

Archived