SASS Wire Forum

So ya like to Shoot!

If you like to shoot, eat, have some fun - and what cowboy/cowgirl doesn't?

You might want to put this on your calendar:

The Thunder Mountain Shootists are once again hosting our --- Non Annual Annual!! :) Sept 13-16 in Whitewater Colorado.

Starting on a Thursday for side matches and long range, 6 stages of main match on Friday, 6 more on Saturday AND a separate 6 stage match on Sunday!

That would be 120 rifle, 120 pistol, 60 plus shotgun for the main match, another 60 rifle, 60 pistol and 30 shotgun for the Sunday match and however many rounds you care to send down range for the side matches.

Plus we will feed ya a dinner prepared by Palisade Peach and her crew that is sure to fill ya (rumour has it she is fixing prime rib this year! YUM!!)

And how much dinero you ask? Well how about $65 a head for the main match and another $5 for the Sunday match if you register for both! Bring someone along that you swap spit with and they are $50! (add the Sunday match for just $5) Juniors --- Cha ching! they are in for free!

Got questions?

Follow the link and go down to the registration form (you will need MS Word) - don't have Word? Call Paladin Pete from the web page or PM me on the wire.

Hope to see ya there

regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

If you like to shoot, eat, have some fun - and what cowboy/cowgirl doesn't?

You might want to put this on your calendar:

The Thunder Mountain Shootists are once again hosting our --- Non Annual Annual!! :) Sept 13-16 in Whitewater Colorado.

Starting on a Thursday for side matches and long range, 6 stages of main match on Friday, 6 more on Saturday AND a separate 6 stage match on Sunday!

That would be 120 rifle, 120 pistol, 60 plus shotgun for the main match, another 60 rifle, 60 pistol and 30 shotgun for the Sunday match and however many rounds you care to send down range for the side matches.

Plus we will feed ya a dinner prepared by Palisade Peach and her crew that is sure to fill ya (rumour has it she is fixing prime rib this year! YUM!!)

And how much dinero you ask? Well how about $65 a head for the main match and another $5 for the Sunday match if you register for both! Bring someone along that you swap spit with and they are $50! (add the Sunday match for just $5) Juniors --- Cha ching! they are in for free!

Got questions?

Follow the link and go down to the registration form (you will need MS Word) - don't have Word? Call Paladin Pete from the web page or PM me on the wire.

Hope to see ya there

regards

Gateway Kid

Pards,

This group of people are some of the best I have ever met, and their shoots are some of the best I have been too, you can't go wrong by making this trip to shoot their annual, you will not be sorry.

KK

Pards,

This group of people are some of the best I have ever met, and their shoots are some of the best I have been too, you can't go wrong by making this trip to shoot their annual, you will not be sorry.

KK

Thanks for the kind words. I know we will do our best to keep all our pards/pardettes happy and smiling :)

Regards

Gateway Kid

Thanks for the kind words. I know we will do our best to keep all our pards/pardettes happy and smiling :)

Regards

Gateway Kid

I only speak the truth, and I have no doubt that everybody will leave with a smile.

KK

Well, Kiowa says he has to work But I have hotel reservations and I will be there even if Kiowa has to work. Hope he can come but if not I will be unsupervised and you know what that means Gateway!!!! :o:wub:B)

Painted Filly

Gateway,

You are a shameless hustler!!!

You should be ashamed at such a promotion to the sensitivities of us "other" folks.

Ol' #4

Gateway, Buick and I would love to come shoot on your side of the mountains sometime, and we've heard nothing but wonderful things about the Thunder Mountain Shootists. But...how about next year you guys hold your shoot the same weekend the dorms open at CMU, and Pawnee Station doesn't have their annual on that weekend, then maybe we'll get to go to both? ;)

This year I don't really see us making either one. Definitely not Pawnee, we'll be in Grand Junction that weekend. And I don't know if the budget would cover another trip over there in September, but we'll certainly think about it. First I have to find out how much our monthly payments on the dorm room are gonna be this year :wacko:

Gateway, Buick and I would love to come shoot on your side of the mountains sometime, and we've heard nothing but wonderful things about the Thunder Mountain Shootists. But...how about next year you guys hold your shoot the same weekend the dorms open at CMU, and Pawnee Station doesn't have their annual on that weekend, then maybe we'll get to go to both? ;)

This year I don't really see us making either one. Definitely not Pawnee, we'll be in Grand Junction that weekend. And I don't know if the budget would cover another trip over there in September, but we'll certainly think about it. First I have to find out how much our monthly payments on the dorm room are gonna be this year :wacko:

Howdy Mary!

If you all are going to be here Aug 17th thru the 19th that is the weekend we hold our monthly! You're welcome to come out and shoot or just visit! We'll be there Saturday and Sunday! :)

Regards,

CBG

That is the weekend we have to go out, we'll have to see if we can squeeze the guns in along side all of our daughter's stuff (easier said than done, our truck isn't all that big!) :lol:

That is the weekend we have to go out, we'll have to see if we can squeeze the guns in along side all of our daughter's stuff (easier said than done, our truck isn't all that big!) :lol:

Btt

Let's see, you could tell her that first year college students are only allowed 2 suitcases and a sleeping bag! :lol::lol:

Hope to see lots of folks here in September!! This is going to be a fun match!!!

CBG

Let's see, you could tell her that first year college students are only allowed 2 suitcases and a sleeping bag! :lol::lol:

Hope to see lots of folks here in September!! This is going to be a fun match!!!

CBG

One problem with that, it's her second year :D She knows better now ;)

One problem with that, it's her second year :D She knows better now ;)

Hey Calico (OK Buick too :) ) If ya think you will have time and don't mind smokeless give me a hollar and I can set ya up with Rugers, SKB/97 and a '73. Ammo included!!! All you will need is leather that will fit the Rugers (I have some extra but both of you could hide behind me if ya know what I mean :lol: )

Regards

Gateway Kid

Archived