SASS Wire Forum

Customer Shoots Robbers

Did I read that correctly, these two morons were arrested and posted bond and were released because they had no criminal record?

WTH? They are damned lucky that they weren't killed. If ole Sam had been using a bigger gun, the story might be quite different.

This happened in Marion County which is right in the middle of Florida. If they are turning loose armed robbery suspects on bond, I bet their crime rate is thru the roof. Probably give them probation since it's their first offence. :angry:

Surveillance video shows two masked men entering the Palms Internet Cafe around 10 p.m. Friday. The Ocala Star-Banner reports one pointed a gun at customers while the other swung a baseball bat.

That's some first offense! Well, first one we know about. Crazy, violent idiots should be behind bars.

It was so kind of the media to release the name of the gentleman who saved these people so the perps can look for him while they're out on bond.

Seems to me like they just put this man and his family in harm's way.

From the interview with the would-be-robbers, Williams scared the living s**t out of them and they are not likely to be looking for any more of the laxative he was administering.

Just my impression,

eGG

From the interview with the would-be-robbers, Williams scared the living s**t out of them and they are not likely to be looking for any more of the laxative he was administering.

Just my impression,

eGG

I'm guessing he's got stronger laxatives at home too so it really wouldn't behoove the would-be-robbers to meet him there.

Archived