SASS Wire Forum

WTB AR15 and Luger

2 shooting friends are looking for 2 very different shooting irons. Thought I'd throw this out in case someone here has something gathering dust to part with, I can get the interested parties hooked up(they are non-CAS shooters)

1) AR15. He likes my basic S&W MP15 flat top, the one that came with flip up rear iron and a "regular" ar gas block/front sight, cheap collapsible stock, rail forend. Something similar would be entertained. Looking for LNIB/very good to excellent at a reasonable price.

2) Luger. Just a standard, shooter grade Luger, reasonably priced. Collector grade artillery models probably need not apply, unless they are real cheap :rolleyes:

Please send pics and asking price to my email; fireball7709(at)live(dot)com Thanks!

2 shooting friends are looking for 2 very different shooting irons. Thought I'd throw this out in case someone here has something gathering dust to part with, I can get the interested parties hooked up(they are non-CAS shooters)

1) AR15. He likes my basic S&W MP15 flat top, the one that came with flip up rear iron and a "regular" ar gas block/front sight, cheap collapsible stock, rail forend. Something similar would be entertained. Looking for LNIB/very good to excellent at a reasonable price.

2) Luger. Just a standard, shooter grade Luger, reasonably priced. Collector grade artillery models probably need not apply, unless they are real cheap :rolleyes:

Please send pics and asking price to my email; fireball7709(at)live(dot)com Thanks!

I have nothing to offer 'cept a bit of encourgement and well wishes for your friends. I too have always wanted a Luger. Nothing fancy, just a solid shooter. But they've eluded me all these 40+ years by being one step ahead of my finances. However a friend recently purchased a large group of guns from an estate and lo 'n behold, among the many hunting shotguns, rifles and contemporary pistols was a lone Luger, all matching, DWM commercial model in .30 caliber. It's not pristine and has small scattered pitting on the right side but by gosh, it's a genuine Luger and now it's mine! I've picked up a few boxes of ammo and plan on giving it a workout this coming weekend. :) Good luck to your friend in his quest.

I have a like new DPMS Black Panther AR15, flat top with scope, bipod and forearm grip with DMPS hard case. Had aapproximatley 50 rounds fired. Four 30 round mags.

would like to trade for a 1873 rifle in .45 LC

I have nothing to offer 'cept a bit of encourgement and well wishes for your friends. I too have always wanted a Luger. Nothing fancy, just a solid shooter. But they've eluded me all these 40+ years by being one step ahead of my finances. However a friend recently purchased a large group of guns from an estate and lo 'n behold, among the many hunting shotguns, rifles and contemporary pistols was a lone Luger, all matching, DWM commercial model in .30 caliber. It's not pristine and has small scattered pitting on the right side but by gosh, it's a genuine Luger and now it's mine! I've picked up a few boxes of ammo and plan on giving it a workout this coming weekend. :) Good luck to your friend in his quest.

Thanks Cleburne, that's awesome you finally found yours!

I have a like new DPMS Black Panther AR15, flat top with scope, bipod and forearm grip with DMPS hard case. Had aapproximatley 50 rounds fired. Four 30 round mags.

would like to trade for a 1873 rifle in .45 LC

Wopahoe, he's not a CAS shooter. He'd be looking to buy outright, thanks though!

I have a Colt #6520 for sale with fixed carry handle,16" Carbine, quad rail,Bushnell Trophy red dot scope,Slide Fire Stock,BCM Gunfighter charging handle,MagPul accessories, plus an M203 style 37mm grenade launcher on bottom of barrel(100% legal).Original Box and papers included, A2 flash hider,bayonet lug,plus all take off items like M4 stock, pistol grip, etc.one of a kind Colt AR 15 receiver marked for Law Enforcement Only..but anyone can legally own it.Not Class III.Comes with 24 37mm flares and smoke grenades.An ultimate Colt AR 15.Has been fired..shoots incredible! Comes with extra piston style buffer.

With 2 60 rd Surefire mags and original Colt 30 round mag.Not cheap! $2600 shipped to your FFL

Lugers are plentiful on Gunbroker. There's an outfit there that sells "assembled shooters," perfectly good guns assembled from spare parts, for ~$600 each. I overpaid for an Interarms American Eagle Luger made by (senior moment, here, that gunmaker in Germany) that's almost NIB for $1300 + shiny "new" holster & 2 mags. Of course, they go up to several thousand $.

I have a nice 1917 artillery DWM with leather , but no wood stock. I woild part with the Luger for less than the ones on gun broker, but still not cheap. This luger had not been fired in over fifty years until I got it. Probably a 90 percent grade.

Sent you a PM

Archived