SASS Wire Forum

2.........days to EOT.....YeeeeHaaa...come see us at our Vendor tent.....

Oh no........here we go again........... :lol:

Philly, I had to collect a hug for you from Complicated Lady at the Bar 3 cause you were not there..........

So == Now Philly...are you gonna tell me to collect a hug from Shotglass for you since you are not going to be there also....????

Remember Complicated Lady said I had that "Cowboy Way" about me.... ;)

Perhaps Shotglass will be able to tell me what that means........after the hug of course.... :D-_-

Regards...Wolf

1. NAME: Sargent Pearl aka Black Hearted Pearl

2. WHERE FROM: Arizona Territory

3. CATEGORY: Last Outpost Gatling Gun Detachment

4. WHAT # EOT: This will be #5 for me, #25 I think for my partner.

Come on by and say hello, we'll be setting up on Tuesday.

Jabez Cowboy

From Alberta Canada

Would come to Shoot,,,

Can't make plans to come all this distance

to try and hit a moving taget as to just what

Catigories might be offered... We need to list what guns we are bringing into the US on our form 6 and can't change that at the drop of a hat !!!!

All Catigories should be honored at a "World Championship"

Was making plans for 13 .....

NO WILL NOT BE COMMING !!!

Jabez Cowboy

Yeap...........my first time at EOT.........and I am looking forward to it...... :FlagAm:

We stopped by the range and looked through the fence (( It was locked )) on the way back from T-Bones place......and Founders Ranch looks pretty kewl........

We are excited to have a vendor tent - don't know the location yet - but ya'll come by and say Hi!....Pitt Viper, Molasses Kid, Dirk Highlander and yours truly will be there showing ya'll the results of what happens when the electronic age collides with CAS......should be fun, entertaining, useful, and I hope interesting to a lot of folks...... B) ((( if ya want a hint/opinion - about one of the things we have created === just ask anyone who attended the Senior Games at the Bar 3 ))) :rolleyes:

Not only do we get to vend....but we's smart enough to bring 4 of us so we could vend and shoot.... :o gonna do it in shifts so we will be out there amoungst ya slingin lead and havein fun..... :wub:

And it looks like some good competition from the info they had with the shooter categories......

SO...here's the SURVEY..

1. NAME: My name is Wolf Wind-Walker

2. WHERE FROM: St. George Utah

3. CATEGORY: I'm shooting "Senior Duelist"

4. WHAT # EOT: It's my 1st time at EOT

how bout you......???

See ya there.......hope ya have a great match.......regards...Wolf

Wolf, EOT is great, you will have a wonderful time. Be sure and go to the stuff they have in town at night. Founders Ranch is beautiful, look for baby buffalo. Sorry we can't make the shoot this year, too much on our plate. :( This would have made #8. Everyone is very nice, Misty makes awesome popcorn in the SASS mercantile. They also have ice cream in there. Have fun. See you next year.

Sixgun Sallie

Jabez..........I agree with you....they should honor all categories.....sorry you got caught in the last minute decision........hope to see you next year....... :FlagAm:

Aw Sallie....................sorry you'll won't be there....... -_- you and Dingo will be missed...... B)

Regards...........Wolf

Philly, I had to collect a hug for you from Complicated Lady at the Bar 3 cause you were not there..........

So == Now Philly...are you gonna tell me to collect a hug from Shotglass for you since you are not going to be there also....????

More like a slap across the face so yeah, go ahead and collect. :lol:

OK 3 days to go ............we are heading out Thursday (( that's the plan so far ))

Our Vendor Location:

So far Misty told me this...............

"I will probably put you in the 500’s row, which is facing East, across from the NRA Museum and Pietta Firearms- just down a few from Mernickle Holsters."

So - there ya go............since I have never been there..........I have no idea where that is at... :)

But - come over and see us anyway..........we'll have some drinks and some legumes to shuck for ya............

And some interesting = "Electronic Marvels meets CAS" thingies....... ;)

Regards..............Wolf

Well Philly........just what were you going to say to her..........???? that might get "Me' Slapped...??? :P

I would NEVER say anything to a lady on the Wire that may get me slapped.

(I'll only say it to her face so I get to enjoy it in person. :P )

Well Philly = guess I am on my own.................and it's probably better that way = at least you won't be there to get me in trouble....... :P

you will have a blast

bring lots of ice cream to sell from yer gun cart

there are lots of fine purtty :wub: fillys :wub: there

hugg evey one of em ya can

it makes ya shoot better

thats my story etc :ph34r:

1. NAME: My name is Santa Fe River Stan

2. WHERE FROM: New Smyrna Beach, FL

3. CATEGORY: I'm shooting "Dungarees"....I mean uh....."Wrangler"

4. WHAT # EOT: It's my 2nd time at EOT

This will be my son's, Dominator, first trip to EOT......We are leaving Saturday to drive out with Delta Glen and his girls, Hawkeye Gin and Beck A Boo, his nephew R.P. Slim and Major Mishap and his wife Ennah Tizzy.

EOT here we come!!!!

Stan

1.Kirk James, Cody James, SASS Kicker

2.Sedona AZ

3. 49r,Buckaroo,Jr.Girls

4.2nd,2nd,1st

Cannot wait for the World Championships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no........here we go again........... :lol:

Remember Complicated Lady said I had that "Cowboy Way" about me.... ;)

Perhaps Shotglass will be able to tell me what that means........after the hug of course.... :D-_-

Regards...Wolf

Well boys... if anyone knows about a man having a "Cowboy Way" about him, it would be Shotglass!

Give her a hug from me too!

Well boys... if anyone knows about a man having a "Cowboy Way" about him, it would be Shotglass!

Give her a hug from me too!

auh shucks

iffen ya dont mind

collect a hug from them great womenz fer me tooooooo

Archived