SASS Wire Forum

Michigan SASS State Championship register and pay online!

In our constant effort to improve Wolverine Rangers Range War SASS MI State championship you can now register and pay online. It works great and safe and convenient. We've already had several sighn up using it the last two days and feedback has been great. Special thanks to Cosmopolitan Christine, she handles all things Range War and is the backbone of what goes on,constant professional and with a smile to boot. So come on out and join us. click here MICHGAN STATE REGISTRATION

In our constant effort to improve Wolverine Rangers Range War SASS MI State championship you can now register and pay online. It works great and safe and convenient. We've already had several sighn up using it the last two days and feedback has been great. So come on out and join us. click here MICHGAN STATE REGISTRATION

Hi Deuce

I just signed up using the site, and it worked perfect, great idea.......I am getting so I hate writing checks :lol: .......and that was easy, looking forward to another great Range War, you guys do it right...Thanks :FlagAm:

The weekend before the U.S. Open?? Dude!! You're killin' me.

I have done the US Open the last few years, I sure have missed Range War. Heading North to Michigan instead of West to Illinois this year! Great shoot, great folks, gotta do it!

I have done the US Open the last few years, I sure have missed Range War. Heading North to Michigan instead of West to Illinois this year! Great shoot, great folks, gotta do it!

Doing both this year as well as the last leg of the "Triple Crown"; going to be tough and a lot of driving but should be totally worth it.

I like online registration alot! I agree with Carolina, writing a check for me is akin to going to the bank to deposit my paycheck... something I don't think I could do if required of me these days.

I just registered myself quick and painless, unlike my shooting style. :-)

In our constant effort to improve Wolverine Rangers Range War SASS MI State championship you can now register and pay online. It works great and safe and convenient. We've already had several sighn up using it the last two days and feedback has been great. Special thanks to Cosmopolitan Christine, she handles all things Range War and is the backbone of what goes on,constant professional and with a smile to boot. So come on out and join us. click here MICHGAN STATE REGISTRATION

This deserves to stay on the front page until after Memorial Day weekend......all the Wolverine Rangers think this is the best shoot in the world :FlagAm: ........for all you cowboys and cowgirls that have and are going to shoot with us, let us know how much you enjoyed the best shoot in the world :lol: , everyone else please try to explain how you can even think about justifying not coming to shoot with us :o ...it is only 112 days away.....don't wait, sign up today :D .....and to all the people that work to make this shoot happen, A HUGE thank you :D .......

Deuce, I hear nothing but good about this shoot. I've got too much on my plate to make it this year, but it is already on the calender for 2013.

Deuce, I hear nothing but good about this shoot. I've got too much on my plate to make it this year, but it is already on the calender for 2013.

That sounds great Sgt. Eli! Looking forward to it.

I am heading back this year....app in already in....had to miss it last year, but don't plan on that happening again. Duece and RJ combine to put on one hell of a good shoot...

Dang it....Dan....come on up and visit us.....KK

Not missing it this year....App is in. the online thing,very convienent. see ya at rockcastle. :)

Hey Deuce

Are you going to provide hard hats for Faygo Kid and KQ while they driving those head bashing stakes in the ground this year?:lol:

Hey Deuce

Are you going to provide hard hats for Faygo Kid and KQ while they driving those head bashing stakes in the ground this year?:lol:

has anyone mentioned that the Wolverine Rangers put on one of the BEST state shoots in the country :FlagAm: ............and that we have some of the best shooters in the contury :) ......course we got some not so good too(Carolina Cowboy is in the class :D )........but for pure FUN, this is the shoot :P ....BTT

has anyone mentioned that the Wolverine Rangers put on one of the BEST state shoots in the country :FlagAm: ............and that we have some of the best shooters in the contury :) ......course we got some not so good too(Carolina Cowboy is in the class :D )........but for pure FUN, this is the shoot :P ....BTT

BTT

• 1 month later...

This is awesome! Range War raises the bar again. They already had great targets, target distance,(none of this 4 yards and spray and pray stuff), and great scenarios. Match of the year by far!

The rest of the sport needs to catch up!

BTT and I agree with Colt

Archived