SASS Wire Forum

Fair & balanced reporting

Red Logan #12252

you can't turn on the radio or tv w/o seeing the sanford, fl incident all over the news. yet the silence is deafening on these two incidents ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU07MVS0KJs (early March 2012)

http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=16252 (mAR 25, 2012)

haven't heard mention of the 40 people shot in chicago over st. patrick's day weekend either. 10 dead. does anyone think obummer will weigh in on these tradgedies?

Fair & balanced reporting does not ratings make.

There are other facts that are coming out in the Sanford case now that were conveniently not reported as late as this weekend.

I'm not sure if the media wants race rioting (I guess that would get ratings up) or what their goal is.

It certainly is not fair and balanced.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Please remember that obamalongadingdong is engaged in class warfare. This means deliberately setting one class of persons against another class.

And then feeding the fire and watching the country destroy itself over what is really a simple misrepresentation of facts.

Please remember that obamalongadingdong is engaged in class warfare. This means deliberately setting one class of persons against another class.

And then feeding the fire and watching the country destroy itself over what is really a simple misrepresentation of facts.

I'd call that paranoia if I didn't think the exact same thing

To paraphrase the old saying, "Just because you're afraid it's happening don't mean it isn't." :wacko::unsure::rolleyes:

As much as I really, REALLY hate to say it: +1

JUst read where they had another teen shot and killed, in Tampa, robbing a store. Course we won't hear anything of it cause both of em were of the darker persuasion.

==========================================================

If there is any justice left in this country, the ones who feed the fire and then fan the flames are the ones who should get burned first and worst.

I did a search on this general topic, and ran across this ... http://www.hoosiernation.us/america_besieged/america_besieged_2_ethnic_differences/america_besieged_2_3_crime_and_punishment/ ... which I present without comment on the implications of the numbers.

Except to say I'm sure it will ruffle some feathers. And I doubt we'll ever see any of this on the evening news.

Archived