SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to TWO SONS....Winter Range Champion

Korupt Karl

If I'm repeating a post...apologies, but I don't remember one. Congrats to Teressa on her win at Winter Range. When Evil Roy wins we seem to expect it....to me it's the same with Two Sons. How many does that make counting Ladies Senior awards in the past? Good going girl.....

KK

congrats,,, Two sons and ole short tom are some of my favorite folk to be around...jus plain good folk!

Cheyenne

Oh well, if I must, Ok, here I go.....As always, I am right honored to count Teresa and Short among my nearest and dearest friends. They have both taught me so much not just about shooting, but being a person! As always, I am proud of my friends and their accomplishments at Winter Range! Miss you guys!

Congratulations!!!! The words sounds great, but don't even come close to rewarding the effort that was expended by Two Sons & Short Tom this year, among the other top finishers. Months of preparation..both physical and mental......are laid on the line in three measly days..no matter the weather...no matter the health...no matter anything...this is it. You go do what you have to do....and they did.

I am very proud to call them my friends and look forward to seeing them again soon.....! Along with many other great midwest shooters that gave the "fly-over" country another great name this year.

I'm proud of you all!!!!

Congrats are in order so please add mine. I was on her posse at F&I and Two Sons is a very businesslike and focused shooter - no wasted anything on a stage. She is also a very nice and took the time to encourage some idiot lady black powder gunfighter ;)

Congratulations!!!! The words sounds great, but don't even come close to rewarding the effort that was expended by Two Sons & Short Tom this year, among the other top finishers. Months of preparation..both physical and mental......are laid on the line in three measly days..no matter the weather...no matter the health...no matter anything...this is it. You go do what you have to do....and they did.

I am very proud to call them my friends and look forward to seeing them again soon.....! Along with many other great midwest shooters that gave the "fly-over" country another great name this year.

I'm proud of you all!!!!

+1 ....well said.

KK

If I'm repeating a post...apologies, but I don't remember one. Congrats to Teressa on her win at Winter Range. When Evil Roy wins we seem to expect it....to me it's the same with Two Sons. How many does that make counting Ladies Senior awards in the past? Good going girl.....

Thanks to everyone. We appreciate your comments. Congrats to posse 18. we pulled out 3 first place and 3 second place and most of the possee with a top 5 win. Would like to shoot with all on #18 again and I would like to reshoot my windy second day. YEEEEEE GADS :lol:

When I started shooting as a youngster, Teresa took me under her wing and taught me how to shoot cowboy action. She's always been like a grandmother to me!

On a more serious note, Two Sons has an array of state, national and world championships to her credit that put her in a very small and elite group. There are no nicer people in SASS than Teresa and Ol Short.

When I started shooting as a youngster, Teresa took me under her wing and taught me how to shoot cowboy action. She's always been like a grandmother to me!

On a more serious note, Two Sons has an array of state, national and world championships to her credit that put her in a very small and elite group. There are no nicer people in SASS than Teresa and Ol Short.

Buffy; I agree with the serious note about them being about the nicest people you would want to meet in this sport or any sport.....as far as the "Grandmother" comment....you must have had a time lapse and forgot about her shooting ability....you better be lookin over your shoulder...

KK

Archived