SASS Wire Forum

FS: Rossi Ranch Hand 45 Colt -- Nearly New

Selling for a neighbor, a nearly new Rossi Ranch Hand in 45 Colt. He fired it 4 times, decided he wants something else. Comes with a full box of Winchester Bonded PDX 1 225gr. JHP Personal Protection ammo and a box of Federal 225gr. SWCHP (minus 4).

He paid more, but he would like $425 for the gun and ammo, shipped. SPF

Pictures

QUICK . . . somebody BUY this . . . . take it out of my temptation . . . it is TOTALLY useless as a firearm . . . but wud be just great in reenectment use with blanks . . . . I'm RESISTING . . . . glad I just spent 425 $ on conversion cylinders . . . that I did that helps with the RESISTING . . . :wacko:

I'll take it!

Please contact me via email at that.masked_man@yahoo.com with payment info - what the seller will accept (Money order, check, paypal?) and where to send it.

Note: there is an underline between "masked" and "man" in the email address above - or PM me here on the Wire.

Sorry pards, been putting off buying one of these, looks like this is the deal for me.

Hi-Yo etc.,

TMM

I'll take it!

Please contact me via email at that.masked_man@yahoo.com with payment info - what the seller will accept (Money order, check, paypal?) and where to send it.

Note: there is an underline between "masked" and "man" in the email address above - or PM me here on the Wire.

Sorry pards, been putting off buying one of these, looks like this is the deal for me.

Hi-Yo etc.,

TMM

Thank you "Masked Man" for removing this from my temptation . . . . :);)

Archived