SASS Wire Forum

WTB: some Colt-type BP replicas

McCandless

Howdy,

I've got Remmies and Rugers, and one real nice Uberti Dragoon. I'd like to experiment with some other Colt-type BP replicas.

Would prefer another Dragoon, but wouldn't mind playing with other year models and calibers. (I shoot .36 and .44 in my Remmies)

Anybody got something in a less-than-new price they're considering moving on? Finish don't matter. Even if it doesn't quite function properly... we can negotiate that...

lemme know whatcha got?!

:lol:

McC

Howdy,

I've got Remmies and Rugers, and one real nice Uberti Dragoon. I'd like to experiment with some other Colt-type BP replicas...

Would prefer another Dragoon, but wouldn't mind playing with other year models and calibers. (I shoot .36 and .44 in my Remmies)

Anybody got something in a less-than-new price they're considering moving on? Finish don't matter. Even if it doesn't quite function properly... we can negotiate that...

lemme know whatcha got?!

McC

Ihave my old theater prop. Its seen better days. Not sure which model but its a 44. Broken spring that turns the cylinder. A little bit of surface rust. Has never been fired. Brass frame. Traditions imported pieta pm me if interested bought it when I was 16. Can send pics if ya want. Thinking maybe 75 shipped

Howdy,

I've got Remmies and Rugers, and one real nice Uberti Dragoon. I'd like to experiment with some other Colt-type BP replicas.

lemme know whatcha got?!

McC

I have two 1860 Army .44 C&B revolvers I would let go at a bargain price. The first is a Navy Arms replica in good shape, possibly needs new nipples. Second is an older Uberti with a detachable shoulder stock. I would let them both go for $350.00, stock included, if you want them both. Both lock up just fine. The Uberti has VERY slight pitting, nothing disfiguring. Both are quality replicas, with the only issue being the nipples on the Navy Arms repro.

Regards, Sgt. Q.

Me again!

I have an unfired 1st model Dragoon, Uberti. Box really shows some distress, but the revolver is brand new. I see them listed for $350-425. How about $275 plus shipping?

j=Just like this one

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/825581/uberti-1848-1st-model-dragoon-steel-frame-black-powder-revolver-44-caliber-7-1-2-blue-barrel

• 2 weeks later...

Archived