SASS Wire Forum

liquor question

Trigger Mike

Not one that buys alcohol that often(other than a bottle of jack every 2 years or so for when I get sick) I was buying a new bottle for medicinal reasons and saw a bottle of egg nog with KY whiskey already in it, for $8. and my wife had sent me to buy a small bottle of Southern Comfort to go with the Southern Comfort egg nog Kroger sells, so I bought both. How long will the egg nog last with the whiskey since it has eggs in it? There is no expiration date.

It is Evan Williams Egg Nog with a KY whiskey blend.

Not one that buys alcohol that often(other than a bottle of jack every 2 years or so for when I get sick) I was buying a new bottle for medicinal reasons and saw a bottle of egg nog with KY whiskey already in it, for $8. and my wife had sent me to buy a small bottle of Southern Comfort to go with the Southern Comfort egg nog Kroger sells, so I bought both. How long will the egg nog last with the whiskey since it has eggs in it? There is no expiration date.

Well, Trigger Mike........I would suggest that you quickly and quitely pour both Southern Comfort Egg Nog and Sounthern Comfort down the drain ! :unsure:

Stick with the Jack or Bulliet !

What are you trying to do, make yourself sick ? :unsure: :unsure:

( Southern Comfort will do just that ! ")

How long will the egg nog last with the whiskey since it has eggs in it?

Depends on who your guests are. :rolleyes:

Does the bottle advise to refrigerate after opening? If not, egg contamination is not a problem due either to preservatives or the alcohol. In any event, I would expect the flavors to start going off in 7 to14 days, whether or not refrigerated.

Around my place - 24 hours - maybe!

Bucky

Anything with Evan Williams in has gone bad already - no worries!

What are you trying to do, make yourself sick ? :unsure: :unsure:

( Southern Comfort will do just that ! ")

Man o man, that happened to me once.

Man o man, that happened to me once.

Me too !

But I is a wise man,.......I think.............so I didn't drink it no more ! ! ;)

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Trigonometry Mike...

What are you doin'?

Pre-mixed whiskey-nogg...

Sounds just... just awful.

ts

Me too !

But I is a wise man,.......I think.............so I didn't drink it no more ! ! ;)

Me neither.

it do seem odd that there is no expiration date and no requirement to refrigerate. maybe I best water the garden with it. it was on sale anyway. the store said it would last 3 months but he did not sound convincing.

What ?! And git dem taters and maters drunk till dey's pukin !?:blink:

It aint a purty picture, T.M. :unsure::wacko:

Archived